Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec US sales

Philbo T'bagginz

Drone Noob
Reaction score
Evening folks,

New member, and possibly new drone owner here. My question is one that's been beat to death I believe. I see older posts concerning the status of the Yuneec US and honestly I did not do a good job at researching the brand before looking to buy. Is the current US store actually functioning, and is the Typhoon H+ W/realsense I just purchased from them actually going to ship? If there is a current post which has this information would someone please direct me to it?

Thanks for your time,

-Phil

They are live and you should receive your product. Be sure to read the sticky threads in the H Plus forums and download the user enhanced manual that can be found there.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
I think they Exist as a company but are not available to talk to for some unknown reason. Your best information on this situation depending on where you live a hobby store they have sold them for many years they may have more information to share with you.. I've tried myself to get in touch with them but nowhere solved! It's financially possible they're waiting for someone to buy them out before they go totally bankrupt but their quad copters are still working! John Harnden

I think they Exist as a company but are not available to talk to for some unknown reason. Your best information on this situation depending on where you live a hobby store they have sold them for many years they may have more information to share with you.. I've tried myself to get in touch with them but nowhere solved! It's financially possible they're waiting for someone to buy them out before they go totally bankrupt but their quad copters are still working! John Harnden
Thanks John.

So when I decided I was purchasing one of these units I went to the Yuneec website and they showed the H+ package they offer, in-stock. I purchased and continued to research the drone. (Kinda *** backwards I know...) Anywho, I came across this forum and began seeing the us story which gave me a little concern on if the purchase I had just made would turn into a several month **** show.
We will see what the future holds and I'll report back on the status incase anyone cares to know.

Welcome to the forum. You will find here the best support for your new drone. The h series is a blast. Do your homework first to prevent any unexpected incidents. Read all you can esp. the extended manual. These birds are rather complicated , but you will benefit from all the pre-flight tips found here. All questions will eventually receive a response. Use the magnifier top right to ask, find questions, answers. Your efforts in pre-flight ,battery care,warm up [GPS] ,will benefit you and your drone. Good luck,and let us know how it goes. Peace, KC

Reactions: Philbo T'bagginz
Quad copters? The only ones Yuneec is still making are all hexcopters. The quads are well out of production.

H Plus, H3, H520, and H520e are the only ones being sold by Yuneec USA.

Philbo, the stories you are reading about Yuneec USA are all from the end of 2019 and very early 2020. That company went into receivership and is no longer a business. The new Yuneec USA is only dealing with Pro level drones mentioned above. They are difficult to reach by phone (a crying shame in my opinion), but can usually be reached via their website contact page.

Last edited:
Quad copters? The only ones Yuneec is still making are all hexcopters. The quads are well out of production.

H Plus, H3, H520, and H520e are the only ones being sold by Yuneec USA.

Philbo, the stories you are reading about Yuneec USA are all from the end of 2019 and very early 2020. That company went into receivership and is no longer a business. The new Yuneec USA is only dealing with Pro level drones mentioned above. They are difficult to reach by phone (a crying shame in my opinion), but can usually be reached via their website contact page.
Thanks DoomMeister.

My real concern came from my inability to find much recent information on the current status of the company, and after swiping the debit card to boot! Quick update, the status of my order is 'Complete' and I have been issued a tracking number so I will report more when it arrives. So far, that was a quick order fulfillment which I am very happy about. In the meantime I am pouring through all the information I can, and am glad to have found this forum!

I hope I can add some value to these forums in the future with my experiences, as I am very excited to embark on this journey. Once again I appreciate all the replys from you fine folks as I begin my drone experience.

One word of advice is to leave the gimbal lock on the camera when you do a compass calibration. The C23 is prone to internal ribbon cable damage when doing the compass calibration tumble.

You are going to love your H+!

Reactions: WTFDproject
Evening folks,

New member, and possibly new drone owner here. My question is one that's been beat to death I believe. I see older posts concerning the status of the Yuneec US and honestly I did not do a good job at researching the brand before looking to buy. Is the current US store actually functioning, and is the Typhoon H+ W/realsense I just purchased from them actually going to ship? If there is a current post which has this information would someone please direct me to it?

Thanks for your time,

-Phil
Good idea to read and memorize the manual...

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.8 (2).pdf
    7 MB · Views: 17
This is one of the best advice tips I can provide to you as a new H Plus owner: Never completely drain a Typhoon H Plus battery. Batteries should be stored at 30-50% charge, and never stored at full charge. I ruined several batteries by not storing them half charged. This is unlike DJI product batteries.

This is one of the best advice tips I can provide to you as a new H Plus owner: Never completely drain a Typhoon H Plus battery. Batteries should be stored at 30-50% charge, and never stored at full charge. I ruined several batteries by not storing them half charged. This is unlike DJI product batteries.
Thanks Tom.
I purchased an aftermarket battery online, 'MaximalPower Drone Battery 7900mAh 4s/15.2v Lithium-Polymer'. Will this battery charge with the drone kit's included charger?
Thanks in advance Tom.

Get a better charger, the factory one is junk and you can't put a battery in storage mode... Batteries are the easiest part you can screw-up ??? But none the less, this site is your ER, and HAPPY FLYING...

Reactions: Chris Koch
Get a better charger, the factory one is junk and you can't put a battery in storage mode... Batteries are the easiest part you can screw-up ??? But none the less, this site is your ER, and HAPPY FLYING...
Hey, thanks Johnny!
Any recommendations? Whats your opinion on the DY5?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval