Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Website Now Allowing Purchase & is there a Black Friday?

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone here has direct contact to Yuneec but I've been trying to look at this Breeze Drone just for some travel stuff and the site won't even let me select BUY for that or any drones.

I've tried on 2 PCs with different browsers.

My second question, just wondering if anyone is aware of potential sales coming up?

Thanks
Eric

Recently Yuneec US updated their website and the breeze is no longer listed, if you're still seeing it clear your browsers history and then go to the site. However if you still want the breeze you may be able to find them at any of the dealers, I just checked and Amazon still has them for around 150.00

Not sure if anyone here has direct contact to Yuneec but I've been trying to look at this Breeze Drone just for some travel stuff and the site won't even let me select BUY for that or any drones.

I've tried on 2 PCs with different browsers.

My second question, just wondering if anyone is aware of potential sales coming up?

Thanks
Eric
I had that last week. It couldn't post to my location. I phoned them up and they sent me a PayPal invoice which I paid. This was UK though where it's easy to phone, email or pick up stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval