Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Zero gravity harness

I thought maybe the bracket will prevent?

Attachments

• 4Hawks-H520-500x500.jpg
    4Hawks-H520-500x500.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 22
I got my USPS tracking number yesterday. Same as above... rain and wind has kept me grounded for weeks. Can't wait for it to get here though. Thanks Ty.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I just watched the video on the installation of that antenna setup. It does not look like it would interfere with the tray in anyway as the only part that extends over the back of the transmitter is the small bracket that keys into the recess at the top. I would invite you to watch the video and make the decision for yourself as I can make no claim as to another product.

FourHawks.jpg

I just watched the video on the installation of that antenna setup. It does not look like it would interfere with the tray in anyway as the only part that extends over the back of the transmitter is the small bracket that keys into the recess at the top. I would invite you to watch the video and make the decision for yourself as I can make no claim as to another product.

View attachment 13461
Yes just watched Richard Gilmore video, looks OK.

I have a 4Hawks and an ST16+; there’s no issue whatsoever. The clip grabs the handle and it’s well out of the way of the antenna mount and connectors.

I can get some shots of it tomorrow when I’m in the studio if anyone wants or Ty wants for his website.

(Yes, I have a home studio but at the end of the workday I “go home” and I’m done in there. It’s a sanity check thing.)

Reactions: thoneter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my