Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Zero gravity harness

Brings back memories of being at the movies where the girls would walk around with the tray strapped around their neck selling ice creams etc...:D

Shipping is added at checkout when you put in your country or US Zip code. No tax in the US if your out of state. However, duties and taxes from various countries are not added. If you are outside the US, you will need to clear that upon arrival. I have sent many to the UK perhaps anyone from there who has one can tell you the details.
Thanks for info.

Just so there is no confusion. I made the Tray a while back as it was something that I missed from my RC days. When others wanted it I had to put it on the Copperdawg Website in order to keep track of orders and so forth. Because my primary business (Copperdawg) is motorcycle related, I have not put hyperlinks throughout the site so that is why you have to use the link as given above.

And thank you everyone for the nice words, I am truly humbled by your support.

Pat
Does this mean that I have to treat you with some sort of respect from here on?

No of course not:D:cool:;) I would think something is wrong if your witty banter ever stopped.
Maybe you could put a Scooby snack holder tray on the Copperdawg! I've always wanted to know what Scooby snacks taste like. Are they dawg food or people food?

Are Transtrays like pansexuals? How many 81 Seca's do you need?

On a serious note the FZ1 bumblebee looks awesome and the video for the DV8R was well done. Love your copper dawg intro logo. Did you create that in After Effects?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ty Pilot
Scoobydo, the Great Dane in the comic strip of the same name, loved any kind of snack or treat he was given, so small snacks were dubbed Scooby snacks in some circles, with those participating in pot smoking activities more prone to using the term after they got the munchies.

Actually, from a bit of prior experience, the truly professional stoners had skipped Scooby Snacks... allegedly they were busy reading Zippy the Pinhead and memorizing the ingredient list of Polysorbate 60... :cool:

Reactions: thoneter
For UK pilots interested in purchasing a CD tray, I received mine a couple of weeks ago, cost from CD including shipping was £130.
Post Office stung me for £31 (VAT + handling fee!).
So total of £160; sounds expensive but the quality is second to none, ST16 fits in perfectly and held secure.
VERY pleased with mine. :cool:

Reactions: Mrgs1 and Ty Pilot
Maybe you could put a Scooby snack holder tray on the Copperdawg! I've always wanted to know what Scooby snacks taste like. Are they dawg food or people food?

How often do you come across a dog that won’t eat people food?[emoji6]

If presented and flavored properly, there are likely a lot of people that would not know they were eating dog food. Then again, many fast food joints don’t bother to conceal the type of food they serve and people spend $ millions consuming the stuff.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I maybe wrong, but from the rear photo the single clip mechanism will prevent fitting of 4hawks?

Reactions: thoneter
For UK pilots interested in purchasing a CD tray, I received mine a couple of weeks ago, cost from CD including shipping was £130.
Post Office stung me for £31 (VAT + handling fee!).
So total of £160; sounds expensive but the quality is second to none, ST16 fits in perfectly and held secure.
VERY pleased with mine. :cool:
Can you fit a 4hawks with it attached?

Received my Carbon Fiber CD tray today....very nice! A brilliant piece of kit for sure. Had to drop some coin on it, but the quality, materials and workmanship is worth every penny. I can’t wait to use it.....once this rainy, 35 degree nastiness clears out. Tomorrow on, supposedto have several days mid 50’s to mid 60’s, sunny and low winds. I’ll be packing in morning and afternoon flights.

Thank Ty! You done good my man.....given me a valuable addition to my rig that will make a real difference!

Hi @Mrgs1 I was hoping someone could answer your question as I do not use that setup so I cannot tell you for sure. Do you have any pics of it on the controller from the rear? Maybe if I saw it I could make a call as to whether or not it would work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech