Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Zoom camera

Reaction score
Is there any way to have a zoom camera from the h? I know the ST16 has magnify but it loses focus. Can you retrofit the h520s e90 camera onto the h?

Reaction score
Is there any way to have a zoom camera from the h? I know the ST16 has magnify but it loses focus. Can you retrofit the h520s e90 camera onto the h?
Unfortunatly there is no zoom camera available for the Typhoon H. The only option which comes to mind is, fitting another lens into the CGO3+. It is not too complicated but it certainly requires some experience. I replaced the lens of my CGO3+ with a similar but higher quality lens. The results are amazing.

These guys are selling pretty good lenses with several options for the Typhon H: Yuneec Typhoon Q500 and H Lenses – Peau Productions

Mrgs1

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
It might be possible in the future, the guys working on Thunderbird project seem to have suggested C23 on a H is possible, so in theory a E90 could be, but it's in its infancy and if they feel like it I suppose, perhaps they'll chip in with a more definitive answer.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Empa71