Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Zoom camera

Reaction score
Is there any way to have a zoom camera from the h? I know the ST16 has magnify but it loses focus. Can you retrofit the h520s e90 camera onto the h?

Is there any way to have a zoom camera from the h? I know the ST16 has magnify but it loses focus. Can you retrofit the h520s e90 camera onto the h?

Unfortunatly there is no zoom camera available for the Typhoon H. The only option which comes to mind is, fitting another lens into the CGO3+. It is not too complicated but it certainly requires some experience. I replaced the lens of my CGO3+ with a similar but higher quality lens. The results are amazing.

These guys are selling pretty good lenses with several options for the Typhon H: Yuneec Typhoon Q500 and H Lenses – Peau Productions

It might be possible in the future, the guys working on Thunderbird project seem to have suggested C23 on a H is possible, so in theory a E90 could be, but it's in its infancy and if they feel like it I suppose, perhaps they'll chip in with a more definitive answer.

Bohužel pro Typhoon H není k dispozici fotoaparát se zoomem. Jediná možnost, která mi přijde na mysl, je instalace dalšího objektivu do CGO3 +. Není to příliš složité, ale určitě to vyžaduje určité zkušenosti. Vyměnil jsem objektiv mého CGO3 + za podobný, ale kvalitnější objektiv. Výsledky jsou úžasné.

Tito muži prodávají docela dobré objektivy s několika možnostmi pro objektivy Typhon H: Yuneec Typhoon Q500 a H - Peau Productions
Ty píšeš Česky? Já umím Česky.
I tried to replace the lens, but it can't be unscrewed. They told me that Yuneec had sealed the lens. How did you peel off the lens. Is it possible? I'm afraid I'll break it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210116_154823.jpg
    IMG_20210116_154823.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
Ty píšeš Česky? Já umím Česky.
I tried to replace the lens, but it can't be unscrewed. They told me that Yuneec had sealed the lens. How did you peel off the lens. Is it possible? I'm afraid I'll break it.

You have to replace the entire mount. It is secured with some glue as well but it softens up using some acetone. I recommend to secure the lens in the mount using some non permanent glue. Simply to keep it focused. I used a tiny drop of epoxy resin between the remaining part of the thread and the mount. Just enough to prevent it from moving by itself.

This video is in German but it is shown very good so you do not really need any sound:

You have to replace the entire mount. It is secured with some glue as well but it softens up using some acetone. I recommend to secure the lens in the mount using some non permanent glue. Simply to keep it focused. I used a tiny drop of epoxy resin between the remaining part of the thread and the mount. Just enough to prevent it from moving by itself.

This video is in German but it is shown very good so you do not really need any sound:
So I'll take an ax and a hammer and 2dcl of Metaxa. I'll start "Working."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio