Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Alternate Backpack for Typhoon H?

I just came from Micro Center Store. I love this Yuneec Aluminum Case Thanks for letting me know about this deal. Just go the the Micro Center web site and look for a store near you and pick it. Then do a seach for Yuneec case. if they got any at that store it will tell you. then just order it and pickup order at store.

Micro Center - Computers and Electronics

its was $39.99 But i used a $5 off promo code from here:

RetailMeNot.com Coupon Codes and Discounts

I got it for $34.99

Reg price on the box says $119.99

Now I got to decide to just trim insert to make it fit or buy foam.

Last edited:
I just came from Micro Center Store. I love this Yuneec Aluminum Case Thanks for letting me know about this deal. Just go the the Micro Center web site and look for a store near you and pick it. Then do a seach for Yuneec case. if they got any at that store it will tell you. then just order it and pickup order at store.

Micro Center - Computers and Electronics

its was $39.99 But i used a $5 off promo code from here:

RetailMeNot.com Coupon Codes and Discounts

I got it for $34.99

Reg price on the box says $119.99

Now I got to decide to just trim insert to make it fit or buy foam.

I saw this thread and ran to MicroCenter and just picked up mine today. Also brought the $5.00 coupon...LOL - What a deal !!! It originnaly sells for $119.99

Last edited:
View attachment 873 View attachment 874 View attachment 875 I found a SOG spacebag on Amazon. Made by sandpiper of California dimensions 22 x 15.5 x 8. I didn't think it would work until I noticed there was a way to expand expand the backpack in the back it looks like about 4 inches. I'll try to upload some pictures to share .I purchased it at Amazon

I got this bag and it works great. I was not able to get the lid to fit but for carrying it around that not a problem. Also, lots of pockets for other stuff.

I think i may have found a carry on sized hard case. Just need to sort out the fit and foam.

a030-main_1.jpg

Aluminium Flight Case With Trolley (680x300x190mm)

I think i may have found a carry on sized hard case. Just need to sort out the fit and foam.

a030-main_1.jpg

Aluminium Flight Case With Trolley (680x300x190mm)

For $33 - thats a good price. But not sure if thats a good size. Mine had to be shaved a bit to fit my case. But mine is perfect for the insert after small shave. Your case looks smaller from the specs shown. Just saying...

Mine is
Width 19.20" / 487.68mm
Depth 19.30" / 490.22mm
Height13.80" / 350.52mm

Last edited:
So I've ordered a few 2200+ cu backpacks, hard cases, carry on from Amazon. I will check if the foam fits and report back this weekend.

I have high hopes for this 3000 cu $17 Wenzel 23 x 12 x 13-Inch backpack.

https://amzn.com/B00NOYL7YC

k2-_91a3aa54-204c-4474-8b12-6791bb57a0a8.v1.jpg

Last edited:
What is the model? I looked on Amazon and there are many Cabin Max Bags.
Link is in the Video description.
The backpack is only availible on amazon.co.uk and amazon.de, sadly not on amazon.com
Its the one with 25cm height. Link is in the Video description.
The smaller Cabin Max can not hold the Typhoon Styropor so you need this one with 25cm height.

There is a backpack strap attachment available on amazon for the Pelican 1510. essentially makes it a hands free Peli. looks like good padding on the hips and back as well
I have that Pelican case and feel that the foam cut outs wouldn't last very long. Were you thinking the foam or the padded inserts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss