Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

Every site you look on has different arrival dates. Amazon has the 7 or the 15th. B&H says the 5th. I ordered mine from CarolinaDronz and they say it is set to arrive in shop the week of the 9th which hasn't changed in the last 3 weeks. I am just going to stay patient and when i get my shipping info I will be a happy camper.

Most likely says something shipment being processed. No actual movement of product.....can you confirm?
My backpack was shipped by ACES yesterday but not sure if batteries and propellers are with that or not. They posted a photo on Facebook showing the pallet of backpacks and batteries they were shipping. They confirmed last night that the did not yet have the H on hand. :(

My backpack was shipped by ACES yesterday but not sure if batteries and propellers are with that or not. They posted a photo on Facebook showing the pallet of backpacks and batteries they were shipping. They confirmed last night that the did not yet have the H on hand. :(
I'm glad to hear about the pallet of gear. that's a good sign!

the photo looks like someones garage

Likely…. Because it is. Use Google earth to look up any of these drone dealers --- Most are Mom and Pop shops. A slick website and a little technology goes a long way.

That pallet probably has about 20 backpacks on it. Great Yuneec has shipped the accessories…. Wish we had a drone to use them :) I was told, by a dealer, that if accessories were shipped then the drones will shortly follow (cross your fingers).

Well you guys may Love me or call me a wine baby, but I am a persistent S.O.B and demand honesty and truth from all I deal with, from family to my workers, and yes, Yuneec !. 30 minutes ago I called Yuneec USA and demanded to speak to the President of Sales and Marketing, to my amazement I was passed through to Tim, VP of Sales and Marketing-Ontario, Ca. :
Hold on to you horses ! He(Tim) assured me in a very affirmative manner that he was sorry for the delay and poor PR, but he is at liberty to tell and assure me that the Typhoon H's are on freight truck and Fed Ex vehicles to our dealers right this very moment, and told me this was his word of honor and to tell all the folks on Yuneec Pilots that this was so!!!!. But he also reminded me that this is the first lot and that there were limited supplies, divided equally amongst "all" dealers possible in the USA and Canada, so they will probably not be enough to satisfy everyone who has a preorder on the first round, but assured me that Yuneec China is sending them to Yuneec USA and UK as fast as they can get off they assembly line and are each flight tested for quality before going out to the dealers. He said they are in full swing of production and some people will get them this week, some next week! He also said some are going on freight trucks in bulk to states across the country so they may take 3-5 days to reach depots to then get to all the dealers, but THEY ARE ON THE WAY !!!! GREAT NEWS FOR US WINE AND BEER BABIES !

Well you guys may Love me or call me a wine baby, but I am a persistent S.O.B and demand honesty and truth from all I deal with, from family to my workers, and yes, Yuneec !. 30 minutes ago I called Yuneec USA and demanded to speak to the President of Sales and Marketing, to my amazement I was passed through to Tim, VP of Sales and Marketing-Ontario, Ca. :
Hold on to you horses ! He(Tim) assured me in a very affirmative manner that he was sorry for the delay and poor PR, but he is at liberty to tell and assure me that the Typhoon H's are on freight truck and Fed Ex vehicles to our dealers right this very moment, and told me this was his word of honor and to tell all the folks on Yuneec Pilots that this was so!!!!. But he also reminded me that this is the first lot and that there were limited supplies, divided equally amongst "all" dealers possible in the USA and Canada, so they will probably not be enough to satisfy everyone who has a preorder on the first round, but assured me that Yuneec China is sending them to Yuneec USA and UK as fast as they can get off they assembly line and are each flight tested for quality before going out to the dealers. He said they are in full swing of production and some people will get them this week, some next week! He also said some are going on freight trucks in bulk to states across the country so they may take 3-5 days to reach depots to then get to all the dealers, but THEY ARE ON THE WAY !!!! GREAT NEWS FOR US WINE AND BEER BABIES !
Good on ya for getting at him! Glad to hear we are very close to having them in our hands.

Likely…. Because it is. Use Google earth to look up any of these drone dealers --- Most are Mom and Pop shops. A slick website and a little technology goes a long way.

That pallet probably has about 20 backpacks on it. Great Yuneec has shipped the accessories…. Wish we had a drone to use them :) I was told, by a dealer, that if accessories were shipped then the drones will shortly follow (cross your fingers).
Here's your drone a Comin'

Reactions: raymond captuo
what is what is considered first round of pre-orders?
glider, Yuneec sends them in lots as they are produced, let's say they shipped to USA 500 H's to Ontario Ca a week ago, they are received as first lots and sent out as I speak, 500 are not going to get to every dealer and dealers are given a percentage of what the also "preordered" so not everyone that ordered one is getting shipped one from their dealer in round one, but each day China is sending out more and more to fill the demand, OH!, and my UK and Aussie friends are getting a piece of the pie too! which I am glad for!

That is million dollar question. I am sure that each dealer is getting a certain amount and from there it will depend on where you are in the pre order list.
Gidrock that's exactly how it is going to play out first come, first serve and that is for dealers and us. He did say he was trying to equal the first load out equally to dealers as fairly as he could

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal