Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New autopilot Firmware v1.35?? yes!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A little surprised... Just make an update trhough ST6 and a new autopilot firmware versión appears: v1.35

There is no mention in yuneec.com.

Can anyone test this?

Regards from Spain,
Dario.

Hello everyone,

A little surprised... Just make an update trhough ST6 and a new autopilot firmware versión appears: v1.35

There is no mention in yuneec.com.

Can anyone test this?

Regards from Spain,
Dario.
I will check mine in a few minutes and report my findings.

So it is..."Landing and Sonar"?, huh.
We'll see, we'll see. Friday update as usual.
Thanks for posting.

Only AP? The St 16 system should get a new number also. Last update puts it at v03.01.630
So it's doing a full update again and maybe gimbal stays V1.25 and camera is still V3.2.34(A)?

So according to web, only AP is new. So this install would be one where perhaps the OTA makes sense. It makes the whole "clear flight data" thing a bit murky. The have the English dude video linked here which is all about clearing flight data. I'm super happy with current version and have no problems but will still do it as it seems it's a bug fix to the landing weirdness people have been experiencing.

I'm going to try it here at home as I trust my wifi here.

Thanks to UK weather and full time job I've only just test flown the last one! Will update tonight possibly

Reactions: Jester
Hi:
I have installed the new last firmware, Thanks Darío.

Tomorrow i will test it here in Madrid.

Regards from Spain.

MarcoA.

So according to web, only AP is new. So this install would be one where perhaps the OTA makes sense. It makes the whole "clear flight data" thing a bit murky. The have the English dude video linked here which is all about clearing flight data. I'm super happy with current version and have no problems but will still do it as it seems it's a bug fix to the landing weirdness people have been experiencing.

is it really that important to clear the flight data on the H I have NEVER done it and don't know how

I always forget clearing flight data wipes my gimbal tweaks. Since I just did this two weeks ago, my memory of how I changed some curves was pretty good. Got everything calibrated and did a couple tests. All seems fine. RTH seems to be more stable and manual landing was smooth as well. I still opted to load from SD card rather than OTA. For what it's worth, I always do accelerometer and gimbal calibration indoors for optimum level and stability. Still surprised a restart request is not part of gimbal calibration. Part of my flight test was turning off GPS for awhile. It's crazy smooth this way though I'm not surprised as I used to always shoot that way on my past rigs for less gimbal shake. Hope to get more time tomorrow and check CCC and the rest of the AP tools.

Looks good so far to me. I updated 3 Hs, 2 of them have RealSense. I also always update from a memory card, very fast for me.

A new Ultrax 6300 battery came this morning, so I killed 2 stones with one bird, tested the battery and the Update at the same time. Yes, I know that when you do R & D, you only change one thing at a time. No fear...

I did touch and go's, Turtle and then Rabbit (really) in 15 MPH gusty wind, zoom up to 20 or 30', circle around and back, and had no trouble putting it down (gently) within a 3' diameter circle. Oh...I did not re-calibrate anything or delete anything.

I'm curious if now the IPS is helping to hold lateral position close to ground. Due to wind, I did not try w/o GPS. I ain't that brave.
The battery cost me 58.75 with Fedex delivery from CA. Test are good so far, IR, etc.

Reactions: Jester
is it really that important to clear the flight data on the H I have NEVER done it and don't know how
The only thing I can say is that I updated both mine with last month update, on one I forgot to clear flight data and it did not fly right. It toilet bowled and behaved erratically. I then cleared flight data and recalibrated everything and it flew perfect. With this update I don"t believe it matters since you are not doing anything with the ST16. My dos centavos!

Reactions: yerrickl
The only thing I can say is that I updated both mine with last month update, on one I forgot to clear flight data and it did not fly right. It toilet bowled and behaved erratically. I then cleared flight data and recalibrated everything and it flew perfect. With this update I don"t believe it matters since you are not doing anything with the ST16. My dos centavos!

Ok i won't do it then

Sorry if I missed this in the post but, I had to revert back to 1.29 because I lost the ability to set my altitude limits with the latest Auto pilot software in February. Has anyone tested to see if the new firmware has addressed the issue to 1.30 (?)

Are you still able to adjust 400 ft. height limit with this new Auto Pilot?

I did a Factory Reset on my ST16 last night in an attempt to get the Google Play Store working (unsuccessfully I might add), and when binding the TH and setting up everything again, I also checked for updates out of habit. There was nothing then, so this version must have just been released.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy