Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New autopilot Firmware v1.35?? yes!

Hello again,

Well, it's true, we have new firmware: :)

Time to test it...

Regards,
Dario.
Hello again,

Well, it's true, we have new firmware: :)

Time to test it...

Regards,
Dario.

I have updated the ST16 three times but it keeps displaying the v03.01.b27 firmware. any suggestions on getting it up to b30?

Edit:
I found the issue, problem solved.

Can you check to see if you can still adjust ceiling height in GUI? The last update, I think it was 1.30? deleted that feature. Some of us need to fly a few feet about 400 ft when using the bird in mountainous areas - not irresponsibly collide with manned aircraft. :p There was a big thread on this last February. I had to roll back to 1.29 to get get control of height limitation in GUI.
A tech told me there were working on fixing this glitch with the next update. I don't want to test it because my H is flying and behaving perfectly. (If it's not broke......) Thanks

I just did the firmware update on both the controller and h pro to the latest release. I then checked my GUI and it let me change the altitude from 122 meters to 1000 meters. (not that I am brave enough to try that high of a flight). It is 10:15 pm here in Florida USA so I will not be able to flight test until tomorrow morning before work. I will update if it is in fact able to fly above the 122 meter cap. Tomorrow. I did speak with a YUNEEC technical service rep about an unrelated but resolved issue yesterday and was advised that with the new firmware you COULD change the altitude, just didn't have time until tonight. Again will advise tomorrow sometime if it works

It seems my question got shoved off on a tangent! Please, can anyone from both USA and EU confirm their Realsense version numbers with latest update?

Florida USA my realSense version after latest firmware update is v1.10

I just did the firmware update on both the controller and h pro to the latest release. I then checked my GUI and it let me change the altitude from 122 meters to 1000 meters. (not that I am brave enough to try that high of a flight). It is 10:15 pm here in Florida USA so I will not be able to flight test until tomorrow morning before work. I will update if it is in fact able to fly above the 122 meter cap. Tomorrow. I did speak with a YUNEEC technical service rep about an unrelated but resolved issue yesterday and was advised that with the new firmware you COULD change the altitude, just didn't have time until tonight. Again will advise tomorrow sometime if it works

Just to let you know I made the change to 1000 and went up to 320 meters yesterday at a local park. Just to test it, no airports and just a few people on the other end. Got hard to see so at that height I brought it back down.

Reactions: Typhoondave
The 122m limit is gone. i took it up to 750 m and still had alltitude to spare. Finally we can go higher to get a whole new perspective on the world. I'll be taking her up again today

The 122m limit is gone. i took it up to 750 m and still had alltitude to spare. Finally we can go higher to get a whole new perspective on the world. I'll be taking her up again today

And by the way. I could still see it at that height. Just a speck in the sky but still visible.

And by the way. I could still see it at that height. Just a speck in the sky but still visible.

I added a 107 compliant white strobe on the back of gimbal and that's adds a lot more visibility and like the hyped 520, painted my shell orange.

Just to let you know I made the change to 1000 and went up to 320 meters yesterday at a local park. Just to test it, no airports and just a few people on the other end. Got hard to see so at that height I brought it back down.
Outstanding I will be able to try mine in a few hours after work. Will still let everyone know if I experience the same success

I have yet to see any credible posts to the contrary -- as far as I know everyone who has correctly updated to the new firmware and used the Windows-based GUI to alter the default restrictions has been able to fly higher than 122 meters / 400 feet.

View attachment 5486

well just done the update again from an SD card and still getting 1.06 for the realsense, everything else has updated

I do not know what firmware Europe gets.

What I can say is that USA updates to the Autopilot ver. 1.35 will have RealSense ver. 1.10 installed as part of that update. This is the IPS update.

Ha, I'm a Mac user only too. I have been using a 13 year old HP laptop to do GUI stuff. It doesn't always boot up completely. I need to pick up a cheap PC. Do you know if Google Books will work with GUI?
I wouldn't think so. Not positive but designing software for a PC is designing software for Windows so I would think a Google OS would not work.

Just made the 1km height limit. The weather is perfect right now. Calm winds and super sunny.
Takes about a minute to get to 1km but keep in mind you need 5 minutes to come down again. Keep your eyes on the battery. 14.9 should be the lowest level when starting your descent. In higher winds add some spare battery life to that.

Happy flyin people.

yep all stock.
2 dipoles for 2.4Ghz and the patch for 5.8Ghz
I did a range test a while ago and got as far as 2.2 km with my stock antennas. After that the video cut out but control was still solid.

Wow....I actually read somewhere on facebook that now EU firmware is now providing more power to the transmitter than USA version. Before it was like 25mW for EU and 100 mW for USA version if I am correct, but one guy wrote that now it is different.

Reactions: CraigCam

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss