Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 full screen when replay?

Reaction score
Hi, I belive that I have red that there is a possibility to get a full screen on the St16 when "replaying" the vids
from the internal ST16 memory..Or have I dreamd that?

If you double tap the screen with your finger the telemetry is be hidden. You can double tap again to bring it back.

If you double tap the screen with your finger the telemetry is be hidden. You can double tap again to bring it back.
Hi Steve, thanx! That is what I thought too but when a double tap on the screen (fast or slow) the "paus-button" always show up - no full screen. I have tried and restarted the ST16 more than 20 times with the same result. Strange isn't it? And BTW how do I delete the vids?
16.jpg

You can delete the vids by entering the Pad in the ST-16, however, the -16 over writes stored imagery after collecting 10 videos and 20 images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Replay on the ST-16 is quite bad (here). Lots of artefacts an green frames (or partially). Maybe because my vid was in 4k, but I suppose the ST-16 records it in 720p...?
I have a lot of artefacts and broken frames in PC-video-replay too.... maybe adjust shutter speed....? Computer should be fast enough, all ssd etc.

:)

Replay on the ST-16 is quite bad (here). Lots of artefacts an green frames (or partially). Maybe because my vid was in 4k, but I suppose the ST-16 records it in 720p...?
I have a lot of artefacts and broken frames in PC-video-replay too.... maybe adjust shutter speed....? Computer should be fast enough, all ssd etc.

That sounds more like a problem with the sd card. If your pc is to slow to play 4K then install VLC player and try it. But you should not see artifacts or green frames. The sd card should be a U3.

The ST16 replay video quality is superb! No probs there! The problem is that I can't get a full-screen when replay. That was my thread.

The ST16 replay video quality is superb! No probs there! The problem is that I can't get a full-screen when replay. That was my thread.
I've only used full screen while flying so I'm not certain if it works with playback.

The ST-16 records only at 720. I have not been able to obtain full screen viewing in play back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds more like a problem with the sd card. If your pc is to slow to play 4K then install VLC player and try it. But you should not see artifacts or green frames. The sd card should be a U3.

Hi Steve,

Thx for your answer.
I have VLC installed as standard player. Laptop is not very slow (i5-5257U quadcore and full ssd) and the SD card is (still) the standard one I got with the pack. Going to buy me a bigger one, thinking of the SanDisk 64GB micro SD Extreme Pro UHS-I U3 95MB/s. Looks okay to me.
So... dunno really. If files are on Utube no distortions visible.

Hi Steve,

Thx for your answer.
I have VLC installed as standard player. Laptop is not very slow (i5-5257U quadcore and full ssd) and the SD card is (still) the standard one I got with the pack. Going to buy me a bigger one, thinking of the SanDisk 64GB micro SD Extreme Pro UHS-I U3 95MB/s. Looks okay to me.
So... dunno really. If files are on Utube no distortions visible.

It's often a case of the video card's inability to play high resolution video. I have a great computer with a rotten video card so I have to rely on a software solution to make it useable. I'm actually using Home · MPC-HC but it doesn't support Mac.
Any card larger that 32GB is probably overkill if you remove the video after your flight. I've never gotten a 32 even half full after 5 batteries.
If the video looks good on Youtube then there isn't a problem with the camera or the card. It's just a playback issue.

Hi, I belive that I have red that there is a possibility to get a full screen on the St16 when "replaying" the vids
from the internal ST16 memory..Or have I dreamd that?

Ok, doing this from memory so I may mix something up... Tap on PAD and go into the Android system. Find the App entitled GALLERY. Open it and your video should be there. You can play it full screen.

Ok, doing this from memory so I may mix something up... Tap on PAD and go into the Android system. Find the App entitled GALLERY. Open it and your video should be there. You can play it full screen.
CAPTAINDRONE! Marvelouse, just what I was looking for! Great! Thanx! BTW you tuition vids are also great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital