Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H CGO3+ camera has a focus problem. Period.

Oh your right there is a red car in that pic...I did not notice it at first......LOL just kidding.
I never had any high performance cars of any kind. Started with VW's then truck and got married so family cars from that point on.

Reactions: Rayray
A word that appears a lot in this thread is "fun" and with that in mind Yuneec got a lot right with the typhoon h,it's fun it makes you smile when you use it and it looks amazing,there is a lot of bad press about the H that it's not upto scratch but it's still fun!!!
they have a product that while not perfect (what is) makes the operator enjoy flying it and that's hard to do in our demanding world today,it stands out,people say wow what is that its really cool! I believe the camera will improve with updates although mine is perfectly fine, I guess I'm lucky,I believe Yuneec are the apple of the drone world they make products you WANT to own and I'm sure as **** sticking with them.

:p
My first car was a 1971 Mach 1. Oh the fun I had with that car. Then I got into Chevys. Now it's just pick up trucks, lol.

mustang_mach_1_351_h.o._ram_air_6.jpg
Was this pic taken with the Yuneec camera?? ;)

:p
Was this pic taken with the Yuneec camera?? ;)

I'm obviously not David, but I want to ask you something. I recall you had problems with your bird, sent it in for repair. Is it still doing OK now? Any more problems?

So his observations about bit-rates and FOV are incorrect?

Really, I'm just curious. Not trying to troll...

What is the bitrate of your P4 camera. Make a video and check it.

problems as bitrate can be solved with firmware upgrades
focus can be helped by replacing the lens or refocus it yourself.

The H can receive very soon a new camera, the P4 is stuck with the same one.

Marnix

Did the original Typhoon 4K ever get a camera upgrade? Wouldn't hold out much hope for anything in the next year or two by which time the H and the P4 will almost be antiques!

I'm obviously not David, but I want to ask you something. I recall you had problems with your bird, sent it in for repair. Is it still doing OK now? Any more problems?
I did edit the original thread. Seems ok for now.

Here are any Typhoon H owner who collect DNG photos of a license plate in about 30 feet distance. This is a small test about the sharpness of the cams. Yuneec shows often in this thread.
When you have good cam or a bad one. Shoot DNG photo, save it at google drive and show this here: Beispielbilder Eurer Yuneec Typhoon Kamera - RC-Drohnen-Forum.de - Quadrocopter, Multicopter, Hexacopter

Its no problem when you speak only english. We want collect many pictures and yuneec can show at his cam quality.

Reactions: Brandon Lowe
HELLO, THE ITALIAN YUNEEC GROUP SOLVED THE PROBLEM,
DOING THE RE-FOCUS, THE PROBLEM OF LIVE AND MISSING A 1/4 TURN TO BE PERFECTLY FOCUSED,
YOU MUST OPEN THE LIVE WITH CAUTION, REMOVE THE LENS , REDO THE FOCUS WITH 2 POINTS OF GLUE STOP THE LENS , ONLY PROBLEM IS LOST THE WARRANTY OFFICIAL YUNEEC ,
BUT I CAN GUARANTEE THAT THE YUNEEC onrushing OF ALL THIS BUT SO FAR ARE LIMITED ONLY TO CHANGE THE LIVE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.

UNFORTUNATELY, they DO NOT ALLOW THE WARRANTY, BUT THE THING MOST ABSURD THAT KNOW THE PROBLEM AND NOT TAKE MEASURES

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss