Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

1.2.9 Firmware update issues

Tested today in open air for 20 mins (using 2 batteries), it has lost WI FI connection one time but immediately reconnected manually with latest version of firmware (0.1.47) on Android device (Meizu Note 3). Max height 20mt and distance 50mt.

Reactions: Derek Comer
I tried the Breeze with a friend of mine´s iPhone 6, I used up 3 batteries and only lost wifi once! Huge difference compared to my Sony Z5 that drops out all the time.
I couldn´t connect the Gamesir controller though, it connected with the phone but the Breeze app said it was not connected.

did you turn on the bluetooth on the iphone 6 then select the controller in the iphone bluetooth menu? then go back to the breeze app. and connect. i have no problem with my iphone.

did you turn on the bluetooth on the iphone 6 then select the controller in the iphone bluetooth menu? then go back to the breeze app. and connect. i have no problem with my iphone.
Yeah first in the iPhone Bluetooth menu, then while in the breeze app the app says it's not connected.

strange, sometimes I have to touch the connect button in the breeze app 2 or 3 times to connect. You can try turn off controller then hold y button and turn on controller holding down the y once it is on let go of the y and try pairing with iphone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy