Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

1.4.1 Firmware Now LIve!!!

Well, when new firmware was updating tx on the st16s. My st16s froze. After over 10mins still nothing and controller would not turn off. Eventually removed battery, then the st16 would not boot anymore. bricked!!!
After a lot of headache and trying everything, I discovered if you booted the controller while constantly tapping the centre soft button on the st16s, it did actually boot up and then allowed me to run the update again, which this time took just seconds to complete. The air in my house was blue for about 1hr while this was going on!!!
Sorry to ask. What was the fix for this?

The other two issues I had.
ST16S Has to be charged above 50% and disconnected from the the H520.
Once I did both of these I had no problem getting on.

Thank you arruntus.

Yeah, that update did weird things to install.

Both have to be charged at least half way, the battery of the H520 and the ST16S. If the installation process is interrupted due to lack of power, the device can be brinked. It is a security system, nothing more.

To avoid problems, I discovered that it was better to have the H520 turned off, to update the ST16S, and once done, to update the H520.

Reactions: digital_steve
Well, when new firmware was updating tx on the st16s. My st16s froze. After over 10mins still nothing and controller would not turn off. Eventually removed battery, then the st16 would not boot anymore. bricked!!!
After a lot of headache and trying everything, I discovered if you booted the controller while constantly tapping the centre soft button on the st16s, it did actually boot up and then allowed me to run the update again, which this time took just seconds to complete. The air in my house was blue for about 1hr while this was going on!!!

hello dear
i was updating tx also but controller not start spend 1 day. help me please

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline