Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

18x zoom camera

Bear in mind that the CGO3+ camera is compatible with the 920+ (with adaptor) and I have it from Yuneec UK that the C23 should have compatibility too (fingers crossed)
I bought the adapter and a salir cgo3+ .but just wanting all the options I can. .but I don't foresee the v18 as an option

I bought the adapter and a salir cgo3+ .but just wanting all the options I can. .but I don't foresee the v18 as an option
To bad the v18 won't work on the 920+ and that it had issues. That usa dealer sent me an email saying their selling the v18 cameras for about $700.

Reply with a counter offer of $50.00 now to cover shipping and handling with the balance after it is proven to work;)

Reactions: ttmarch
Reply with a counter offer of $50.00 now to cover shipping and handling with the balance after it is proven to work;)
Lol that's what I was thinking when they emailed me the price .basically. No parts no service no support by yuneec .

Reactions: ttmarch
Thanks for all the info guys, I was able to order the camera adapter from Yuneec us today. Can't wait.
Another question for someone: Do you balance your props? I had taken the time to balance the ones on my 480, but I haven't checked the balance on these for the 920 yet.

Thanks for all the info guys, I was able to order the camera adapter from Yuneec us today. Can't wait.
Another question for someone: Do you balance your props? I had taken the time to balance the ones on my 480, but I haven't checked the balance on these for the 920 yet.
PatR has put a tutorial up here Prop balancing
I have ordered the kit and about to try it out.

Some may feel the price of the balancing tool a bit high but I’ve been using one over 15 years with perfect reliability so the cost amortizes out quite well.

What was kind of interesting was finding both UAV companies I worked for were using the same fixture model when I started working for them, with the last still using them. Literally thousands of props were balanced using the Dubro tool.

I may have a CGOET for sale down the road. I have a new one in box and alum case. Haven't decided if I'll keep it or the H480 compatible to it. Pondering a H520 or H Plus... all just gossip at moment while waiting to hear more on H Plus or waiting to see if prices drop on used H520.

Any more thought on selling that CGOET, I would be interested if so.

:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval