Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2 Typhoon Arms will not fold down ?

Reaction score
So, recent issue 2 of my 6 folding arms will not fold down. I push in on the press down buttons and they are rock solid like it does not want to budget in releasing the arm downwards.

I am curious what is the best way to handle this. I do not want to force it down and break the little latch portion that is fragile. I tried gently using pliers on the press down area but still could not get it to budge. Anybody else have this issue an solve it ?

Hmm. Odd. I take it you have tried lifting the arms slightly as you press the button ?

Yes, wierd, I pulled up the arm been trying everything not to break it. Hmm....wierd 2 arms are doing this.

I am curious what is the best way to handle this. I do not want to force it down and break the little latch portion that is fragile. I tried gently using pliers on the press down area but still could not get it to budge. Anybody else have this issue an solve it ?
The clips are probably damaged on those arms. Remove the retaining screw that holds the clip. Push down on the arm just a bit and you should be able to see the clip at the top of the motor arm. Take a small screwdriver and push down on the clip to release it. The video below shows the location of the screw.

Reactions: rdonson and AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech