Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

3D printer battery plug

Found an STL file for the tray. Not sure if it is correct size but I'm sharing the link in hopes someone wants to try to print one and see how it turns out. Maybe someone could take it and make it better and report back what it's like.

typhoon H tray

I just received my Monoprice i3 printer in the mail. I want to try to build jimmylees adapter. My question is in the wiring. The ballance plug has 5 wires, the banana plugs each have a wire but there are only 6 terminals, not 7. Is there a wiring diagram? Why does a 4 cell have 5 wires?

I am a professional CG artist and CAD stuff is about as easy as it gets. I would love to calloborate with someone that has a printer.

If you are interested in developing something with me, I will do all the 3D work for free if you will print me off whatever we create. I am trying to decide if I want to buy one. I feel like I should simply because I have the 3D skills to create whatever I want even if it's just something to put on a mantle.

Here is our old reel if anyone wants to see what kind of 3D stuff I've created. Anything in here that is obviously 3D was modeled and rigged (and lit) by me. Some of it was actually done by my partner as well but my company did this and the majority is me.

So yeah, all obvious objects are 3D, not many are 2D. There are some in there, like the helicopter and the shots that a seasoned person (maybe everyone, I've lost my ability to tell) could tell its not real. But the chopper and obviously the gun shots are all modeled and rigged by me. To be fair, there are a couple models that I either already had or bought I should say. 90% are mine.

So yeah, anyone with a pretty good to good printer, if you would like to collaborate, let me know here or PM. Happy if anyone lives in the LA or SoCal area to meet up if you like or if you are not, teleconference, or just email.

THANKS!

Adam

I just received my Monoprice i3 printer in the mail. I want to try to build jimmylees adapter. My question is in the wiring. The ballance plug has 5 wires, the banana plugs each have a wire but there are only 6 terminals, not 7. Is there a wiring diagram? Why does a 4 cell have 5 wires?
The 5th wire is the ground.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace