Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

59 Acres Map

How did you deal with the light? Shoot around noon when the sun is more straight overhead? Thats my guess due to clean look. Was color correcting any issue between earlier shots vs later? I've gotten daytime cloud light diffusion like this where it minimizes shadows. 2079 down to 500 is a good rabbit hole. I spent hours on my attempts on tiny areas and I don't see any seams anywhere on this. That's not easy.
Is north the left side?

Picking the right conditions is always helpful. You must have been pretty stoked to have the natural diffusion.

Looks good !
Did you plot a grid with a program or manually fly and did you manually snap the pictures?

Looks good !
Did you plot a grid with a program or manually fly and did you manually snap the pictures?
Plotted one missions with Typhoon H Flight Planner, then broke it down into three separate mission, each starting with the same way point that the last one ended. Changed batteries between each mission.

Nice job, what did you have the all the camera settings on ??

Really nice job!
Would you mind posting details such as altitude, image interval, speed, distance between grid lines, etc?

This is a map I did a few weeks ago for a client. The area is 59 acres. Took 3 batteries and 2079 pictures. The final render was of 500 pictures. Not perfect but very happy with it.
Looks good.
Funny how the railway line is the only bad bit I noticed.... Yet you would think it could line up the easiest.
Gives me good inspiration.

Question. How did you know to decide the job into 3 sections so as to keep the battery from going flat?
Did the flight plan and it told you it would take 45min or something?
Haydn

The program that generates the grid gives a total distance traveled, I know how far I can fly on a single battery. The rail road tracks are at the edge of the passes so there aren't as many photos for the stitching program to work with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval