Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

7500 mah Battery

The only issues using any other lipo in the Q are ones of physical size and connector type. Yuneec have taken a perfectly normal 3 cell lipo and embeded it in a custom made plastic case with a moulded-in power connector. The connector is an ec3 type (normal enough in r/c) but it's location deep inside the body of the Q make it impractical to re-locate elsewhere.

Col.
Thanks for the info !

I'm just looking around at what is Tangible now! Shopping for my H right now is pretty boring. Backpack, check. Extra battery, check.
Sunshade for st16 that Carolina has is on my list of H item must ave,I got their same version for the st10 and it is much better than stock,over priced though.

Don't the H come with the sunshade? thought I read it somewhere, If not I am definitely order one, Can't handle not seeing on a glarey screen !
The new Yuneec FPV glasses will probably be available before we get our H's. I'm sure they will probably want to check each of our units before they send them out to make sure they bind with the new goggles. Then they will need to make sure that each unit is ready for flir before releasing. Anything else modular they may want to attach? Camera with zoom lens? Ok, don't send the H until they are sure it will work. Also don't manufacture the backpack until the real sense contract is hammered out. Don't want a backpack with a compartment that is meant to hold something that is never going to be produced. Also, please don't pre release the manual. It would be VERY difficult to remove it from your web page and make changes to it if the need arises.

The new Yuneec FPV glasses will probably be available before we get our H's. I'm sure they will probably want to check each of our units before they send them out to make sure they bind with the new goggles. Then they will need to make sure that each unit is ready for flir before releasing. Anything else modular they may want to attach? Camera with zoom lens? Ok, don't send the H until they are sure it will work. Also don't manufacture the backpack until the real sense contract is hammered out. Don't want a backpack with a compartment that is meant to hold something that is never going to be produced. Also, please don't pre release the manual. It would be VERY difficult to remove it from your web page and make changes to it if the need arises.
It is already released, people are getting them(special people) so I am sure what they have is what we'll all get, Love to have flir and a zoom camera

Howdy all, Just thought I might share my recent experience in buying some 'upgraded' batteries.

I recently ordered 3 2500mah batteries on ebay for my Syma X8G up from the stock 2000mah and had the good ol' bait and switch. The seller sent me defective 2000mah batteries which lasted half of what my stock battery did and played coy and immediately altered his listing. Got my refund after a great deal of hassle and the ebay customer support in the Philippines (I'm in Australia) was the worst customer service I have ever experienced. These batteries where Hobbytiger sold through seller "xp72370". Be very weary of these sellers selling up rated batteries, many of them are scammers. When I get my Typhoon I am only using OEM stock batteries.

-Alex

Last edited:
Reactions: DroneClone
I got two batteries from banggood. The cases were split so I glued them and charged them to 12.6v. All cells were balanced. Fast forward a week and the cells are now so badly imbalanced it's ridiculous. One cell at 30%, the other at 59%, and one at 98%. All it did was sit there. I never intended on flying with them and did receive a full refund because they arrived broken. I was curious if they would be similar to OEM, which they weren't. The OEM batteries stay balanced within 2-3% of each other. Only OEM for me now.

Hi I'm new to this drone stuff I got a q500+ on a trade I've been in rc cars for 18 years and all ready can tell you the 6300 yuneec batteries a no good only the 5400 are good but I will be making my own batteries by splitting the shell and replacing the battery with a turnigy nano-tech and see how they preform compared to the oem I'll keep updates

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin