Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

920 plus. Props they don't look like carbon fibet

I think it's the same cost for any drone. Let me know when you find out?

I think it's the same cost for any drone. Let me know when you find out?
Ok. Ill take it to their office next week they made me show the h and acessories last time and receipt .hey is the serial # under battery door

Good ? I haven't made it to that point yet. I'd assume that but who knows

On a side note I wouldn't recommend using the wizard on the 920. To many guys have lost their 480's to it having a mind of its own

PSA;

Whenever we use screws to secure a carbon fiber prop (or plastic props) a lock washer should never, ever be in contact with the carbon fiber. Flat washers are made for that and note one side of the washer will have rounded edges. That side goes against the CF. We don’t need lock washers at all if thread lock compound is used, which is always advisable with propellers.

PSA;

Whenever we use screws to secure a carbon fiber prop (or plastic props) a lock washer should never, ever be in contact with the carbon fiber. Flat washers are made for that and note one side of the washer will have rounded edges. That side goes against the CF. We don’t need lock washers at all if thread lock compound is used, which is always advisable with propellers.
Correct in that they aren't lock washers and I absent mindlessly put "lock" in there. The flat washers still drill/cut holes each time they are installed and removed. I've got new blades with no indentation and the ones on my 920 with an 1/8 inch indentation.

That happens when they are over torqued. A very common thing with propeller installations on multirotors and RC airplanes.

I'm bragging now but if your bored take a peek at this 360 from Duluth MN. Project Title

Very cool! Love Duluth and the North Shore.

Just curious... “what is that?” when one tilts up 90 degrees when viewing? I suspect it is an artifact of the stitching process, but... reminds me of a sack of something I don’t want dropping on me, especially when flying!

I don't spend a lot of time filling in the sky so instead I copy some of the ground with the sky and invert it. This gives a small world effect at the top.

Sent in my info for 920 to state farm they just added it on my other typhoon h policy. They said it's only going to increase payment another $4.00 Heck yeah

Sent in my info for 920 to state farm they just added it on my other typhoon h policy. They said it's only going to increase payment another $4.00 Heck yeah
Good to know, thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430