Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

920 showed up today

Reaction score
Hey got my 920 via Fedex. I've got the 480. On the 480 you can push the arm button for approximately 1/2 second and the H will descend. I do this repeatedly from about 4 feet and then press and hold before touching ground. Can this be done with the 920 and st24? I like it because I never have an issue with ground effect or unlevel ground.

If you can give me any othe 920 tips it would be appreciated.

Reactions: Murray Martz
Best tip I have for you is to sit back and read all the Yuneec publications for it you can find. Camera, aircraft, gimbal, etc. You could initiate familiarization with all the hardware while that's taking place. Oh, and go buy a SD card with a minimum of 64g of storage, that will write a minimum of 90Mb/s. 100+Mb/s is better. Look for cards labeled V60 for the best ones. Slower cards get backed up quickly and also produce very crappy recordings during panning actions.

Got the 64g SD card. Been reading and watching videos for weeks. Charging all 6 batteries. Learned how to bind and do the compass. Went through the camera settings and slowed down the tilt on the gimbal.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold