Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

$94 Yuneec Typhoon H Battery (YUNTYH105) on Amazon

Reaction score
I was looking for camera accessories for my TH and came across this deal on amazon. It's not sold by Yuneec directly so buyer beware (Sold by DISCOUNTED PRICES (NO TAXES)). However the order is fulfilled by Amazon so I'll be able to return the battery if I'm not happy with the quality. I'll be looking for official Yuneec documentation and quality seals before I put it in my Typhoon H. The reviews look good, but those can be faked, I'll post the results of my purchase in a few days here.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...82-20&linkId=379b6e433de632f63b398f1615c92277

315ReyA5VAL.jpg

I was looking for camera accessories for my TH and came across this deal on amazon. It's not sold by Yuneec directly so buyer beware (Sold by DISCOUNTED PRICES (NO TAXES)). However the order is fulfilled by Amazon so I'll be able to return the battery if I'm not happy with the quality. I'll be looking for official Yuneec documentation and quality seals before I put it in my Typhoon H. The reviews look good, but those can be faked, I'll post the results of my purchase in a few days here.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...82-20&linkId=379b6e433de632f63b398f1615c92277

315ReyA5VAL.jpg
Thats been the running price on B&H and Adorama for a month now. Amazon has been doing 105 while other retailers have bern at 120-140. All numbers USD. Good find on Amazon!

I ordered the battery and received the wrong battery. I returned it and Amazon refunded my payment.

I just ordered one. Interesting though, it said only 1 left in stock. It said the same after I ordered it. Hmmmmm

LOL, I went back and refreshed the page and now it says only 12 left in stock. I guess it loads availability in batches.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430