Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A couple of Questions Q500

It is important to note that my message is based mostly on my opinion. As I said in the last line, that was my thought on the topic. I will give yuneec tech a call tomorrow and see if I can confirm it.

As I said in the last line, that was my thought on the topic.
If you are speculating on technical information then you should state that first not last. In addition, posting technical based information that contradicts previous posts based on your personal opinion will get your post removed until you can provide evidence of it's validity.

I will give yuneec tech a call tomorrow and see if I can confirm it
Good luck with that. Finding a tech that actually has valid information will be difficult. My brief encounters, as well as that of others, has shown many of the techs have very limited and sometime completely incorrect information. I often suspect they simply make up what they don't know.

Hey guys, sorry I forgot to post this:

So I gave Yuneec USA a call and asked them about the purpose of the Barometer and the GPS module and after having me on hold for couple mins while he investigated for the answers, he told me that the Barometer is mainly used for the Altitude of the Q500 4K, its not the GPS, and that since we could not type in the current air preassure, thats why we sometimes get incorrect readings. However, he could not confirm about why the altitude in the ST10+ resets when you start the motors because he says the software is not open source meaning he doesnt have access or understand the code. In other words, you own the bird and the controller, but you dont own the software it comes with and therefore you cant see its code.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss