Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A MONKY HANGER I AM.

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum and the typhoon h realsence drone, just thought id say hi before i think of a million questions.

welcome
here is the latest H manual if you don't already have one?

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
Welcome Porky. Where in the world are you?
im in the worlds most pritiest place lol Hartlepool uk a few hills to the south, beach to the east, rivers and fields to west, and cities to the north.
some interesting places. im new to flying my typhoon h, iv joined BMFA and applied to coptrz for training for pfco certificate.
i need to get flying so i can control typhoon h without gps switched on, and learn to fly safe as.
anyone out there wanting to join me, i got a field with cut out landing area safe to take off and land. ?

im in the worlds most pritiest place lol Hartlepool uk a few hills to the south, beach to the east, rivers and fields to west, and cities to the north.
some interesting places. im new to flying my typhoon h, iv joined BMFA and applied to coptrz for training for pfco certificate.
i need to get flying so i can control typhoon h without gps switched on, and learn to fly safe as.
anyone out there wanting to join me, i got a field with cut out landing area safe to take off and land. ?

Sounds like a great place to fly!

Ah yes. I know Hartlepool, though I haven't been in the area for a number of years. Nearest I've been there in recent years was on a motorbike ride-out with a club I belong to when we visited Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge.

Ah yes. I know Hartlepool, though I haven't been in the area for a number of years. Nearest I've been there in recent years was on a motorbike ride-out with a club I belong to when we visited Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge.
next time your up this way give me a shout lol, mind you its been a while since i checked on here. were are you from ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval