Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Above Reva

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
A recent flight at Reva Reservoir in Yorkshire, England. Apart from the editing I decided to not do any other post processing apart from speeding it up a bit here and there, so what you see is essentially as it came off of the card (subject to YouTube compression, of course)

Another beautiful video from the Moors!
I noticed a lot of pixelation in the water, especially around 1:30. If you were to shoot in 4k and down-convert to 1080p in post, you may avoid that due to the higher recording bit rate in 4k. Oh, of course, you will need a high-speed U3 SD card for that.
Also, try locking white balance on a white card or use Sunrise/Sunset to reduce the yellow tint from the Auto setting.
I hope you don't take offense at my suggestions. I really enjoy your work.

Another beautiful video from the Moors!
I noticed a lot of pixelation in the water, especially around 1:30. If you were to shoot in 4k and down-convert to 1080p in post, you may avoid that due to the higher recording bit rate in 4k. Oh, of course, you will need a high-speed U3 SD card for that.
Also, try locking white balance on a white card or use Sunrise/Sunset to reduce the yellow tint from the Auto setting.
I hope you don't take offense at my suggestions. I really enjoy your work.
No offence taken.
This was just a recreational 'Off The Cuff' flight. I was driving to Ilkley moor and I saw my opportunity to have a swift flight. I had previously reviewed the area in Google Earth and assessed it as flyable but it wasn't my intention to fly it that day. It just so happened that the rout my Sat-Nav decided to take me to Ilkley Moor included that site en-rout.

Yes, you can get that when filming water which can often look better when filmed in 4K. Indeed if this had been for a client I would have done it in 4K for that very reason.

Thanks for the tips. Always welcome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer