Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ActionCam (SteadyGrip replacement) price lowered - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD
This is the improved handheld holder for the Yuneec CGO3 and CGO3+ gimbal cameras. It has an integrated rechargeable battery and separate charger (included). It has 2 operating modes and a thumb wheel for raising and lowering the camera. Use with the Yuneec CGO app on your iPhone to adjust the camera settings and see the images. No cables required. It allows you to create buttery smooth handheld videos as can be seen in this video:

Here are the specifications:
Actioncam Specs

Price lowered: $95, shipped anywhere in lower 48 states.

DSC03107.JPG

Last edited:
Do you by chance have the carrying case, original box etc. I’m definitely interested

I assumed, but we all know what that means. :p Figured it was worth asking. Dang, these things are freaking hard to find.

I assumed, but we all know what that means. :p Figured it was worth asking. Dang, these things are freaking hard to find.
Yes, and it works quite well with the CGO3+.
I sold it when I bought a Sony X3000 action camera. The X3000 is more compact and records fine 4K/30 and 1080p/60 with good stabilization and good audio. I stick in on my helmet, or on a selfie stick, or underwater or in the finger grip. Works great.

Last edited:
Reactions: KellyR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextsi