Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Add mine to the list of H Pro flyaways....

Reaction score
Was out this past Tuesday, testing a few things out. Mine's an H Pro BTW...

Had installed B24 the previous day, and everything went great! Perfect flights with no EC32 errors...

The next day I took it out again... had it in smart mode doing a POI circle... then the craft twitched, and I got the Compass Error. I went to begin landing it and it SOB straight up took off on me. It ignored RTH.. then I lost video and telem.

Thankfully i found it with minimal damage about 2000 ft away (just a broken landing skid and the gimbal popped off the mount.. didn't even break a prop). It looks like it tried to land itself as the landing gear was down.

Called Yuneec 20 mins after the incident. They had a prepaid label to me an hour later and it was on its way back to California that afternoon.

Was out this past Tuesday, testing a few things out. Mine's an H Pro BTW...

Had installed B24 the previous day, and everything went great! Perfect flights with no EC32 errors...

The next day I took it out again... had it in smart mode doing a POI circle... then the craft twitched, and I got the Compass Error. I went to begin landing it and it SOB straight up took off on me. It ignored RTH.. then I lost video and telem.

Thankfully i found it with minimal damage about 2000 ft away (just a broken landing skid and the gimbal popped off the mount.. didn't even break a prop). It looks like it tried to land itself as the landing gear was down.

Called Yuneec 20 mins after the incident. They had a prepaid label to me an hour later and it was on its way back to California that afternoon.
Oh would that Yuneec Europe CS behaved like this.

Did you also update the H, did you do compass , accelerometer and gimbal calibration.

Yes. Originally updated to B23 and got all sorts of compass errors. Eagerly updated to B24 once that came out and redid all of the calibrations. First day it appeared that B24 had fixed the problems. On the second day I got the Compass Error and the H flew off like it hated me.

Has anyone had one in the shop recently? How long are they taking to turn these things around these days?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval