Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Adjusted Lens Results

Reaction score
Here is a shot I took late yesterday eve from western North Carolina. I recently re-adjusted the factory lens in my CGO3+ and have to say it made an improvement. Not by leaps and bounds but none the less an improvement.

Attachments

• East FTFB.jpg
    East FTFB.jpg
    930 KB · Views: 82
Here is a shot I took late yesterday eve from western North Carolina. I recently re-adjusted the factory lens in my CGO3+ and have to say it made an improvement. Not by leaps and bounds but none the less an improvement.
Nice job adjusting, looks fine all around Forrestt !;)

Reactions: Forrestt

Is that picture untouched? If so that's pretty good.

Reactions: Forrestt
what kind of adjusting did you do to your lens?
Removed enough of the epoxy to loosen the factory lens and then re-adjusted focus. Only used my St16 monitor for getting what I hoped was proper focus and it ended up being somewhat better. At least IMO.

Removed enough of the epoxy to loosen the factory lens and then re-adjusted focus. Only used my St16 monitor for getting what I hoped was proper focus and it ended up being somewhat better. At least IMO.

What did you use to focus on and how far away?

What did you use to focus on and how far away?
I looked at treelines along the mountains that are appx .5 mile away. I tried to balance out everything in the frame to have the same amount of sharpness. I suppose the fact I have been a photographer for 20 yrs helps a bit with knowing when focus is achieved too. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval