Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

After firmware update...

Reaction score
This are the messages on the RC and the log on AIRDATA (while flying in a photogrammetry mission). The mission is ended normally but the same evening the display of the RC get broken (become very dark the left side with strange colours)...
It is very strange and I don't think there is a relation between the two issues but...
anyone get this kind of trouble after last update?

Attachments

• 2021-04-01_23-55-55.jpg
    2021-04-01_23-55-55.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1418.JPG
    IMG_1418.JPG
    611.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1419.PNG
    IMG_1419.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG
    410.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1428.JPG
    IMG_1428.JPG
    520.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
This are the messages on the RC and the log on AIRDATA (while flying in a photogrammetry mission). The mission is ended normally but the same evening the display of the RC get broken (become very dark the left side with strange colours)...
It is very strange and I don't think there is a relation between the two issues but...
anyone get this kind of trouble after last update?
Hi,
there are really a lot of Datalink losses. Maybe it was a very congested WLAN 2.4/5.8 GHz or Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) area?
I see you are from Italy? IIRC there are some limitations in Italy regarding bandwidth usage within certain frequencies. Maybe something gets blocked or doesn't work because other "services" use the ST16S/H520 RX/TX or communication (C2/C3) links?
The screen looks unfortunately more like a mechanical defect. Maybe some heavy force on the left side caused this?
Another possible relation: Some very strong magnetic fields could have caused residual voltage inside the ST16S. Leading to C2/C3 errors and maybe malfunctioning of the LCD screen controllers?
Was there a transformator nearby. Maybe below ground level?
Remember: in aviation incidents investigation at the first glance clear relations can sometimes be quite misleading or distracting from the real reasons...
Thumbs Up from Germany ;-)

Thank you for your reply. The area was very quiet and not congested... (see photo). About the display now I sended it to repair but is very strange that is already broken because I always use It in a very delicate way. I hope I made a good choice buying Yuneec H520 to work...

Attachments

• DJI_0020.JPG
    DJI_0020.JPG
    498.7 KB · Views: 14
Thank you for your reply. The area was very quiet and not congested... (see photo). About the display now I sended it to repair but is very strange that is already broken because I always use It in a very delicate way. I hope I made a good choice buying Yuneec H520 to work...
Hi,
yes, the region really looks quiet. Well there are some power lines, electric railway infrastructure and mobile network or radio relay towers in the vicinity, but I doubt it now, too.
Maybe the property owners run some highly (over-) powered WLAN as a substitution for missing local internet access. Just speculating now ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval