Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Airport

Reaction score
I live within 5 miles of the airport. I want to fly the drone and request ATC clearance but the drone (H Plus)won’t take off. What do I do?

Thanks!

If you are within 5 miles of a major (Usually with a control tower) airport, it will not. You will have to contact Yuneec to get special firmware to unlock the limitation. You still have to get ATC permission to fly.

If you are within 5 miles of a major (Usually with a control tower) airport, it will not. You will have to contact Yuneec to get special firmware to unlock the limitation. You still have to get ATC permission to fly.
for the moment it is not possible with the H PLUS

for the moment it is not possible with the H PLUS

**** U YUNEEC!!! [emoji23] I’ve also been waiting for the NFZ waiver unlock.

I sent my waiver form via email, photo copies of my documents, coordinates of my work locations, my main developer’s sUAS FAA waiver to operate a in the construction site as well as my part 107, per request by CS. He promised that I would be the first to get the patch and be notified. I hope he keeps his word.

That was encouraging as it suggested they are actually developing a waiver patch for the Plus.

SO THIS INFO IS COMING FROM WHAT SOURCE?

Lots and by doing a quick search provides that it’s YUNEEC’s MO by letting customers to test out all of the first productions FW [emoji23] one source said 2-3 mos and a quick call to Yuneec CS.

Yuneec has not been unique with that practice[emoji37]

Hahaha... I feel ya.. But I have to be honest, the first thing that I do before I go to work is check for new updates, read the replies and post here. Check my ship before, during and after work. And ohhh.. I’m still loving each flight [emoji23]

And YUNEEC! Unlock that NFZ! [emoji23]

Reactions: rdonson
CS just called me and he said they are currently working on programming and all the bugs for NFZ to come out soon.. check back often to the site he said!

CS just called me and he said they are currently working on programming and all the bugs for NFZ to come out soon.. check back often to the site he said!

Man! That’s great news! I guess they are hard at work putting together the GUI platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49