Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Alki Point Lighthouse - Seattle - 4K - Typhoon H - pixAero 6mm

Nicely edited video that. I did notice, though, that it looked out-of-focus at the beginning for several seconds. Was that intentional?

Nicely edited video that. I did notice, though, that it looked out-of-focus at the beginning for several seconds. Was that intentional?
I see what you mean about focus on the opening clip. Not intentional. The first sequence had the same sharpening applied as the rest of the video. Perhaps it was just more motion blur since the lighthouse was farther away in that scene. Notice how rotating around an object, keeping it in the center of the view (like Orbit) emphasizes that object by making the surroundings slightly out of focus (motion blur).

I see what you mean about focus on the opening clip. Not intentional. The first sequence had the same sharpening applied as the rest of the video. Perhaps it was just more motion blur since the lighthouse was farther away in that scene. Notice how rotating around an object, keeping it in the center of the view (like Orbit) emphasizes that object by making the surroundings slightly out of focus (motion blur).
Well, it's still a well edited video despite the first few seconds:)

Reactions: Rubik

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval