Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Alternate Backpack for Typhoon H?

I bought the Ebay H480 backpack arrived in UK from China in 8 days! Cancelled official Yuneec H Backpack due to lack of info on delivery time. This backpack is ok and takes the H foam easily. Very pleased for the money £23 and free delivery. I did get the Amazon Cabin Max but this H480 will now be my main transport case for non airline use.

YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 UAV Rc Drone Easy Carrying Backpack Shoulder Bag Case
I'm glad you are happy with it and I'm also very glad it only took 8 days to arrive in the uk. I've ordered the hard shell version so I'm also hoping to be as happy

Reactions: Graeme Buckley
I bought the Ebay H480 backpack arrived in UK from China in 8 days! Cancelled official Yuneec H Backpack due to lack of info on delivery time. This backpack is ok and takes the H foam easily. Very pleased for the money £23 and free delivery. I did get the Amazon Cabin Max but this H480 will now be my main transport case for non airline use.

YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 UAV Rc Drone Easy Carrying Backpack Shoulder Bag Case

Same here - ordered it on a Friday and it arrived the following Wednesday. For the cost it's an absolute steal! I used it this weekend on a trip and hiked up a mountain for some video footage. I'm very pleased and recommend it to anyone looking for a backpack to carry their H.

I just bought a Samsonite 24" hard shell spinner suitcase. 110$ fits all the original foam packing and has a little extra for spare batteries.

Attachments

• SM-68309-1041.jpg
    SM-68309-1041.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: DroneDude
Its here! Direct from China. :eek::D (The peeling is protective shipping plastic)

View attachment 1697 View attachment 1698 View attachment 1699

YUNEEC TYPHOON H480 Hard Shell Backpack Multicopter Drone Waterproof Shoulder Bag Carrying Case
Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

I am looking at that specific hard case as well. Would you mind posting some pictures with the foam and Typhoon equipment in the case? Also, your thoughts on quality, durability, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: clive long
I am looking at that specific hard case as well. Would you mind posting some pictures with the foam and Typhoon equipment in the case? Also, your thoughts on quality, durability, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The abs plastic is very firm, but still flexes like any other drone "hard" case. I don't think it would survive many plane rides as checked-in luggage. For that you would need something like a pelican 1610 case and TSA lock. My intention is to use it as a carry-on backpack. (fingers crossed) Dimensions are : 21.65in x 15.75in x 11.81in = 49.21.

I will take it to the airport and stick it in the carry-on size checker. :D

20160707_121035.jpg 20160707_121228.jpg

Reactions: BFD400
I just bought a Samsonite 24" hard shell spinner suitcase. 110$ fits all the original foam packing and has a little extra for spare batteries.

Can you provide the specific model number or UPC or amazon link?

The abs plastic is very firm, but still flexes like any other drone "hard" case. I don't think it would survive many plane rides as checked-in luggage. For that you would need something like a pelican 1610 case and TSA lock. My intention is to use it as a carry-on backpack. (fingers crossed) Dimensions are : 21.65in x 15.75in x 11.81in = 49.21.

I will take it to the airport and stick it in the carry-on size checker. :D

View attachment 1706 View attachment 1707

That is awesome! Thank you for taking the time to post the pics and info.

That's my link. o_O I was asking MR J for model information on his Samsonite 24" hard shell.

Don't I feel stupid. :eek: I was posting from my phone and didn't even look who posted the request for the link. Glad you found it though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech