Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Altimeter and distance issue

Reaction score
Recently I noticed that my typhoon h has stopped showing distances both vertically and away from me at around 650ft. I notice on the screen the h is still ascending or moving further away but it just stops at that number. Once I begin to descend or come back eventually it will pick back up and begin going down in numbers if that makes sense. I hadn't had a problem with this before and the only thing I did different was changed the altimeter setting from the factory 400ft to 1000ft, which I realize under regulations isn't allowed, but wanted the ability if needed. So not sure what exactly has happened.

Recently I noticed that my typhoon h has stopped showing distances both vertically and away from me at around 650ft. I notice on the screen the h is still ascending or moving further away but it just stops at that number. Once I begin to descend or come back eventually it will pick back up and begin going down in numbers if that makes sense. I hadn't had a problem with this before and the only thing I did different was changed the altimeter setting from the factory 400ft to 1000ft, which I realize under regulations isn't allowed, but wanted the ability if needed. So not sure what exactly has happened.
Maybe you set a radius limit by mistake and it was not actually flying away from you as you could not see it too well at 650ft anyway?
Either way you have posted in the wrong forum, this is for the G, not H you might get a better answer in the H forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis