Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Amazon now in stock

Does anyone know if the orders from Ritz Camera include the Wizard? I've got one on order from Ritz and still have my order from Amazon.

Is there a sticker or anything on the outside of the box saying that the Wizard is included? I may not want to open one of the boxes right away if it's not included.

Got mine from Ritz today--it had a sticker on the top of the box mentioning the free Wizard. Can't wait to fly!

I checked for updates but didn't see any. Anyone know of firmware or something that needs to be updated before flight?

It has been reported on the other threads in here that there are none yet. Just pairing and calibration.

Mine flew right out of the box, no pairing required. I thought I read each YT-H was test flown, is that possible?

Possible and probable, but Yuneec had the Chinese girl make a video on it.

Last edited:
Its too bad that Amazon'e drone delivery program isn't up and running....then you'd have a drone delivering your drone

That's why they're going to make the new license. The place I learned to fly 6 years ago is doing a huge business teaching people to fly airplanes when most of them only want to fly drones. The thing is, many of them are now hooked on flying planes. Btw, there's a HUGE pilot shortage right now and if you're young (unlike me) you could make a great career flying full-sized aircraft.

Commercial pilots get paid absolute crap. I'm friends with a couple who wanted to go into the career path back when it made a decent amount (80-120k) now the only way to make that much is flying international

Would you pay $2040.00 for a H? LOL.. Not mine.

YUNEEC Typhoon H 4K Collision Avoidance Hexacopter

Look at the newspaper on the box in photo,
Commercial pilots get paid absolute crap. I'm friends with a couple who wanted to go into the career path back when it made a decent amount (80-120k) now the only way to make that much is flying international
You're right, the first few years commercial pilots get paid horribly, it's almost like they're hazing you at the regional airlines. But you know I didn't get paid that well at he beginning in my industry and I didn't get to fly airplanes, I got other people coffee. If you can get up to the majors it's still possible to make a decent living, and flying international, that sounds good to me.

Did you end up sticking with CD if so have they shipped yours out yet?

Cristian, I did stay with my order with them; and no, it has not shipped. They said "two weeks"! (I'm just kidding.). Hoping it will be next week. Being a newbie I don't mind waiting a bit to see what all I can learn from the few which are falling from the sky with no operator error. Once I combine my lack of skills and notably crash, I sure I will need CD since they advertise they have the most Yuneec parts inventory in the U.S. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold