Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Amazon now in stock

I cancelled my order with Builtdrones.com. Hope you guys get yours, but I don't feel good about them keeping on saying (Waiting on the warehouse), this to means to me they use a drop shipper, and have zero physically in stock. I reordered at CopterSource, who confirmed they had 5 in-stock still and would ship today.

I cancelled my order with Builtdrones.com. Hope you guys get yours, but I don't feel good about them keeping on saying (Waiting on the warehouse), this to means to me they use a drop shipper, and have zero physically in stock. I reordered at CopterSource, who confirmed they had 5 in-stock still and would ship today.

I was going to cancel my preoder with HH and order from Coptersource but they just sold out. darn

Got a tracking # from Copter Source.....called to verify physical possession of it. Hat tip to Ryan.

I just cancelled my order with Builtdrone after speaking with its owner today. I had placed on order on Sunday night because they said they had 8 Typhoon H units in stock. The owner said Yuneec did not deliver to them all of the units they were promised. He said he is still expecting to get more units in this week. He blamed the Yuneec rep for the mistake. I told him he was "betting on the come". A business should not state they have units "in stock" until they are physically there. Even after they knew they did not receive the units they were not letting customers like me know. If I had not called, I'd still be waiting and wondering why my unit had not shipped yet.

Reactions: Ryan Blankenship
I just cancelled my order with Builtdrone after speaking with its owner today. I had placed on order on Sunday night because they said they had 8 Typhoon H units in stock. The owner said Yuneec did not deliver to them all of the units they were promised. He said he is still expecting to get more units in this week. He blamed the Yuneec rep for the mistake. I told him he was "betting on the come". A business should not state they have units "in stock" until they are physically there. Even after they knew they did not receive the units they were not letting customers like me know. If I had not called, I'd still be waiting and wondering why my unit had not shipped yet.

My feelings exactly. I ordered from them Saturday, 3 hours after they posted on Facebook they had 50 + in stock. After talking to them the last two days I knew they were full of BS and cancelled. No apology, no nothing.

Did you guys call Built Drones to cancel? And how fast did you get a refund?

A woman at Built Drones told me yesterday that they didn't get any and she doesn't know why "he" posted that they had them in stock. Called back today and they only got a few in and could not tell me when they would get more. Not looking good, so I'm probably going to cancel my order and try somewhere else.

Ok, just called them and the young girl said she would cancel. Now to see how fast I get a refund.

Cancelled my order from Bestbuy today and was able to purchase one from Copter Source, will receive it on Friday!!!!!

Got my refund. Well, where do we buy from now?

I have found Carolina Dronz to be delightful in their dealings. Although I read of a post which stated that the person never could reach them, I haven't had an occasion where they did not answer or immediately call back before a few minutes. I had my first recorded answer today when I attempted to reach them and before I could finish leaving my voice mail Laurie was calling me back.

Each time we tell of a retailer who has or is about to get stock they are innudated with orders. But it may be worthwhile to check with Frank and see what is coming down the pike. It may be after I write this that they will be swamped and told it will be another "next week", but it sure has not been anything like the experiences some of my friends have had with other retailers. One of my friends gave a verbal trouncing to the misrepresentations made to Built Drones after they had said they had "xx" quantity in stock. I understand that the retailers are in a position between a rock and hard spot trying to react to our orders, but not one of them should misrepresent "in stock" product.

Disclaimer: I am not receiving any premium, discount, or stipend as a result of this post; nor do they know how handsome or wonderful I am--- just my experience so far:)

Reactions: RBC
If I knew they could sell me one, I can drive to them in a couple hours.

I have found Carolina Dronz to be delightful in their dealings. Although I read of a post which stated that the person never could reach them, I haven't had an occasion where they did not answer or immediately call back before a few minutes. I had my first recorded answer today when I attempted to reach them and before I could finish leaving my voice mail Laurie was calling me back.

Each time we tell of a retailer who has or is about to get stock they are innudated with orders. But it may be worthwhile to check with Frank and see what is coming down the pike. It may be after I write this that they will be swamped and told it will be another "next week", but it sure has not been anything like the experiences some of my friends have had with other retailers. One of my friends gave a verbal trouncing to the misrepresentations made to Built Drones after they had said they had "xx" quantity in stock. I understand that the retailers are in a position between a rock and hard spot trying to react to our orders, but not one of them should misrepresent "in stock" product.

Disclaimer: I am not receiving any premium, discount, or stipend as a result of this post; nor do they know how handsome or wonderful I am--- just my experience so far:)

It's nice to know there are businesses that still try to put their custom

Reactions: gezzo
It's nice to know there are businesses that still try to put their customers first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430