Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

And Now!

Reaction score
I went out to fly my "H" yesterday and a window on the screen pops up saying "OBS has failed". Okay, I'll fly anyway but the window would not go away and it darkened the screen. No pictures. Is there a way around this and is it repairable?
I have been trying to get the vehicle ID number and the GUI will not connect. What's going on here?

If you tapped anywhere on the screen the warning would have gone away.
I do NOT know why you got the warning. I have never seen the FAILED warning for OBS.
Does it always happen, or was it a one time thing?
For the GUI, we all have had problems getting the driver to work correctly. Mine would only connect if I used the Yuneec supplied USB cable. I must have loaded/deleted the drivers 10 times before I got it to work.

Usually the "go-back" button, bottom right, will clear the screen.

When I get any weird whatever on startup, I turn the craft off, then back on after 5 seconds or so. BTW, don't turn the OBS on at take-offs or landings.

I got the window to go away. Not sure of the exact choice of words I used but I can now send it away and bring it away on my command. but the obstacle avoidance is still not working.

Do I need obstacle avoidance anyway? I use this thing mainly to shoot video and take a few pictures.

Not sure of the exact choice of words I used but I can now send it away and bring it away on my command. but the obstacle avoidance is still not working.

Are you cursing it? Will not work unless you know Chinese.
If you have the RealSense Pro, go into Settings, Other Settings, and make sure the RealSense box is checked.

OBS is not necessary if you avoid activities in macro photography. You really should not fly so close to stuff you need a safety device to avoid hitting them. Both OA and RealSense have use restrictions and prerequisites. Read the documentation for each before trying to use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval