Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another great realsense RTH video by Demunseed!

Reaction score
Hey folks, Jim does a great job here with a quick realsense return to home video where he puts the H behind some trees and hits the RTH switch. Pretty slick!

Reactions: GRH
As far as I know from what I read, it only works in autonomous modes. In angle mode, as well as the others, it will just stop and not go around objects. He did not have to switch to smart mode.

He also said he was lowering the landing gear. This will happen automatically in RTH mode. At least in Angle it does.

Does the RS not work in angle? Trying to figure out y he switched it to smart mode.

Look at a previous video on his YouTube channel where he's talking to someone on a Yuneec customer support line.

According to the rep, RealSense only works in Smart Mode. Angle mode it acts like the collision avoidance on a non pro Typhoon H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know from what I read, it only works in autonomous modes. In angle mode, as well as the others, it will just stop and not go around objects. He did not have to switch to smart mode.

Well if he wanted to go around an object instead of just stopping, he did have to switch to smart mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval