Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another H Bites the dust!

My biggest concern using the Wizard in follow me mode is putting it in my pocket. I'm concerned it would be easy for a button to get pressed and end up with the same result.
Excellent info, that is something so common to a remote. I didn't think of that,yet I do it all the time with tv remote.

Dynamic altitude was on but, there was no ups or downs that may cause the H to follow. I was sitting in a seat and holding the remote face up horizontal. The H was 35 ft up and just tilted extremely forward and started heading towards us and the ground. We stopped and it still continued. I thought for sure it would level out but,, it didn't. I think the H is a great idea and I hope Yuneec will improve it to the point that it is a secure platform. It has the potential for sure... I'm not so sure the public needs to find all the flaws.. I know that sometimes it's easier to let us test and report so they can address issues ( Microsoft ). This is not quite the same since the flaws could cost the customer who put there trust in a company a lot of money. I am fortunate enough that I can afford to buy another H. What about the guys who save up and turn into a test subject. I know Yuneec is good about taking care of those that can prove with the data that the H malfunctioned or has an unknown flaw. This is one of the instances where this may not be available. I'm interested in seeing how Yuneec handles this. I used there controllers the way they are intended. If the data is the key then I'm sure they had enough foresight to see that when using the wizard there would need to be a way to store the telemetry information. The H is designed to fly this way and so I'm sure they thought about this. I'll be in touch with them monday when the company meets and will probably do a conference call with Yuneec then to see what the options are.. I'm sure this is not the first issue and Yuneec seems to be an honorable company........ Thanks for the sensible reply. This may be a case where the data is not available but I didn't design the H so we will see.
Sorry you lost your H, sounds like your not fully up to date on what this machine can do. You should of taken the time to test the many different capabilities and fully read the Manuel and watched any videos, pilot error is the cause, no doubt in my mind. You will probably have to pay for your mistake, a company conference to Yuneec,funny.

Reactions: DroneClone
Yes. I just rotated it to see it in the proper orientation. If the poster had a video image on his ST16 screen,shouldn't he have telemetry saved to the ST16 even when using the Wizard?
Yes, and you should be able to pull it off, not sure if he would needed to have a sd in the 16 though?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Dragonflyerthom
Hey you guys are very perceptive. That was a ways away.

Yes, and you should be able to pull it off, not sure if he would needed to have a sd in the 16 though?:rolleyes:
No need to have an SD card in the ST16. You can just hook up a PC to the ST16 and use the GUI program to find the files.

Attachments

• How Too Access The Telemetry Files On The Typhoon H-1.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: DroneClone
Should we have a TH owners only section?

Reactions: humboldt 707
That's good to know. Solo good, team not good.

Lmfao

Your quote from your second post, states :"We were running in a straight line at the time.", yet above you state "I was sitting in a seat and holding the remote face up horizontal. " Hmmm! you were running , while sitting in your seat? Hmm! :confused::rolleyes: And if it "hit the ground" then it must not have hit the "water", where is it??? No blame on you, but you mentioned " A legal route", with all the conflicting statements you have made above, A Yuneec lawyer would tear your case apart!

DC are you related to Judge Judy? lol :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy