Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another rethink on The Kitchen Thingy

Reaction score
image.jpeg Due to an unforeseen incident, my idea of the upmarket "On the Dining Room Table" is on hold. Whilst attempting to clear the beverages from said table, (one bottle at a time), I find myself in a difficult position..... Horizontal.
I've had to change the name to " Somewhere on the floor"
Come on Yuneec, please send me my H.... This situation can only get worse...

Looks like my cat found your table. She alway push things off the table and then play with them.

Note, not sure you should have started a new thread but should have continued the old one to keep continuity.

Reactions: DroneClone
I do try my best.... Wouldn't have to if I had something else to occupy me!
I hear you my friend! but you will be up and flying in no time! and maybe you won't have to be Yuneec's Beta testers like we are having them very first !
Believe me, fiquireing out all the little thing a ma jings *** near drove me to drinkin' and driving my hot rod Lincoln ! LOL

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Looks like all the US members of YHWC have left the building.... The rest of the world is still waiting....
Hey Yuneec....What did we do that was so wrong?
This is Yuneec- China, nothing wrong, we are just saving the Best for Last, Mr. McMillan.
Sincerely, TwoWeekYuneec
Director of Sales and Marketing
Yuneec-China LLC

Should have called it on the Kitchen Table with a pic of the empty bottles and you crashed out on it.
I too feel your pain. Mine wont ship till Monday, BUT there is a 3 day week end coming.

PS: Did Ming's H get there yet with a glass?

This is Yuneec- China, nothing wrong, we are just saving the Best for Last, Mr. McMillan.
Sincerely, TwoWeekYuneec
Director of Sales and Marketing
Yuneec-China LLC
Careful with that joke, someone may just remove the whole thread like they did before...apparently one cannot make fun of bad communications.

Reactions: DroneClone
Woot! Now I got to go get ready for a party- pig on the spit and beer on ice.

Woot! Now I got to go get ready for a party- pig on the spit and beer on ice.
I can't help my poor English, I was lost in a haze of napalm for 2 years and rescued by a nice rice farmer, he raise me for many years, the accent kinda stuck!:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval