Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Any contact with Yuneec Europe?

Do you think Yuneec will come out with a drone for consumers?

• No

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Never Again

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I Dont Know

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Hello Tom, i don't quite understand. We, from Yuneec Experience Center Nederland are very active and more then willing to answer what ever question you might have. Just let me know. Best regards,, Willem Butselaar, yecn.nl
I mean the head Yuneec location ( Kaltenkirchen, UK, US,)

We saw you respond to my last post in our private section. Since this discussion started public, we would like to keep it public. You stated you were not at the exhibition so you did not take the photos yourself nor were you able to shake my hand. This is off course no problem what so ever. You are free to post whatever photos. In reaction to your remark if we might have a problem: we don't quite understand your remark nor do we have a problem. If you believe we do, than please let us know, so we can solve this. Regards, Yuneec Nederland

We saw you respond to my last post in our private section. Since this discussion started public, we would like to keep it public. You stated you were not at the exhibition so you did not take the photos yourself nor were you able to shake my hand. This is off course no problem what so ever. You are free to post whatever photos. In reaction to your remark if we might have a problem: we don't quite understand your remark nor do we have a problem. If you believe we do, than please let us know, so we can solve this. Regards, Yuneec Nederland
I have no problem with you, it seemed more like you felt attacked because I said Yuneec is hard to reach. But not knowing that you are the point of contact.

We are not feeling attacked by you Tom, so no problem! You are right to say what is on your mind because that is the only way to improve whatever we can. We will be clearer in the future to prevent any misunderstandings. We are sorry you did not know we are responsible for the Benelux area.

Getting a response to a question from yuneec europe seems to be a tricky business. I have asked a question about a problem with an ST16 via email, but there is simply no response.

It concerns the following: because the battery of an ST16 was discharged without use, it was, after an unfortunate misunderstanding about repair and sending the ST16 back to me, replaced. This was a great service (by Yuneec Netherlands), and I was very pleased with it!

But unfortunately this spontaneous discharge also sometimes occurs with this new ST16 too. It can go well for a while (days, a week), and then suddenly the battery is empty after 2 days (all circumstances exactly the same). To solve this problem I have asked Yuneec EU if it is possible to remove the battery when the ST16 is not used for a longer period of time (e.g. a week) - no response at all. The important thing is of course whether the data in the ST16 is retained without battery.

But maybe one of the forum members knows this?

You can remove the battery after a shutting down of the controller. You'll lose only the correct time, which should be set manually before the next use. Of course, if the correct time is important for you.

16549530591711022979717835978925.jpg

Het is hier in de VS al ongeveer twee jaar zo wat betreft klantenservice - zeer beperkt tot geen. Hoewel er geruchten gaan dat Yuneec terug in het spel wilde komen, kan men alleen maar gissen of dat zal gebeuren. Persoonlijk zou ik graag zien dat Yuneec haar lijn blijft verkopen en verbeteren, maar ik denk niet dat dit zal gebeuren.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss