Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Any idea's. Gimbal moves to 90 degrees on binding with controller!

Well that’s a fail.

As soon as it reached “Manual flight mode” the camera tilts to 90.

The sliding tilt control behind S1 isn’t doing anything.

Sorry Bob. I’m stumped. I called yuneec and they didn’t know either so it’s going back to the store.

I’ll let you all know.
Thanks you all for helping.

Sorry Bob. I’m stumped. I called yuneec and they didn’t know either so it’s going back to the store.
I’ll let you all know.
Thanks you all for helping.
At this point that is absolutely the best option. Must be a hardware problem.

At this point that is absolutely the best option. Must be a hardware problem.

I thought I would try one last thing. Just in case I’d downloaded some dodgy software, so I did a factory reset.
I had to reload update pilot, re-pair the cameras to the ST16s
Run all the updates again but kept my drone software off.

And still the same problem.

Yuneec are shipping out a new ST16s to the reseller which should be available tomorrow. Hopefully that will solve it.

I’ll keep you posted.

Please do that. I'm interested to see if it's a problem with the ST or the 520.

Hi Steve,

I also tried to bind the 520 without a camera, which should be easy but not this time.
I had all lights flashing on the drone after inverting it. Hit the Manual Bind button and then Bind....
nothing!!!

Also, since I did a full factory reset its telling me my default password for the CGO et is now invalid!!!

Roll on tomorrow.

Hi Steve,

I also tried to bind the 520 without a camera, which should be easy but not this time.
I had all lights flashing on the drone after inverting it. Hit the Manual Bind button and then Bind....
nothing!!!

Also, since I did a full factory reset its telling me my default password for the CGO et is now invalid!!!

Roll on tomorrow.
And you tried 123456789 or 1234567890 I am guessing?

Easy fix, back put to the tablet, use the tablet Wi-Fi to connect to the et network, go back into DataPilot. Sometimes the tablet stops connecting. To get to tablet Wi-Fi, go to the tablet home screen, swipe down from the top right of the screen and tap the Wi-Fi button.

Easy fix, back put to the tablet, use the tablet Wi-Fi to connect to the et network, go back into DataPilot. Sometimes the tablet stops connecting. To get to tablet Wi-Fi, go to the tablet home screen, swipe down from the top right of the screen and tap the Wi-Fi button.

Thanks Bob. It's all ben fixed now. A new ST16s sorted out the problem with the camera tilt and pan controls. We had to update the new controller before loading datapilot and connecting, then I'm we had to connect the CGO et though data pilot settings rather than the usual link.

We did a quick survey of Quadcopters with the thermal, even finding a hot spot on the roof. All working well.

Many thanks to Lee at Quadcopters and Daniel from Yuneec UK. Excellent support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval