Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Any news on any new things for the H plus?

How about the ability to use thermal cameras like the standard H model? Also the ability to manually plot your flight on the control station. Those would be my two biggest wishes.

There is a new firmware update on the way that introduces rate curves for smoother manual flight.

Don't know the release date but it is being tested by a small group of pilots now [emoji6]

the ability to manually plot your flight on the control station
That is available for beta testing right now using the UAVToolbox.
@Tuna has been working on this program for awhile. I don't know the current status but I presume progress is being made on the final product.

the ability to use thermal cameras like the standard H model
I agree it would be great if the CGO-ET or the E10T cameras were compatible. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. The H Plus has always been specked as a photography/videography platform. The software is designed around that concept.

There is a new firmware update on the way that introduces rate curves for smoother manual flight.

Don't know the release date but it is being tested by a small group of pilots now [emoji6]

Nice to see that we are getting something new that can help use achieve smoother video.
Looking forward to it but would also like to see cruse control added sawel.
Cheers.
Mike

Nice to see that we are getting something new that can help use achieve smoother video.
Looking forward to it but would also like to see cruse control added sawel.
Cheers.
Mike

Actually one of our members has come up with a much better hardware solution

Steady Drive

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal