Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Any tips or tricks on this fix?

Reaction score
Ok H mechanics, One of the contact points on the camera mount pulled loose on my Typhoon H and I had a couple questions,
There appears to be a plastic screw or pin in the other 3 contact points in the rubber grommet. This is missing from the broken point on mine.
Getting ready to order the Mounting set for the CGO3+ but I don't see anything that looks like the plastic pins I'm referring to.
Also, is there a trick to getting the rubber grommet back through the hole without tearing it. Looks pretty thin and I'm afraid if I start tugging on it, it will rip.
Wanted to make sure I'm ordering the right part.
Thank You

Attachments

• 2017-11-12 12.30.17.jpg
    2017-11-12 12.30.17.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
That's interesting I only have two plastic pins opposite, caddy corner. Never had issues and using it since April. There is a video someone did on this forum search for it, it's really easy but time consuming.

The little plastic pins are called drop down pins I believe and there are normally only two of them. In order to access/reinstall the rubber dampeners as well as the drop down pins, you will need to first remove the outer surrounding plastic piece that is attached to the top plate, (this is the piece in the top left of the attached photo),. To do this, just pull the front and rear side away from the plate and lift it off. Then you will have access to the dampeners and drop down pins.

Parts.jpg

Reactions: rdonson
The little plastic pins are called drop down pins I believe and there are normally only two of them. In order to access/reinstall the rubber dampeners as well as the drop down pins, you will need to first remove the outer surrounding plastic piece that is attached to the top plate, (this is the piece in the top left of the attached photo),. To do this, just pull the front and rear side away from the plate and lift it off. Then you will have access to the dampeners and drop down pins.

View attachment 7724

And there in the picture is both styles of dampeners but only one top plate.... and the old pin style...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis