Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone dealt with Flytron?

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem with deliveries from Flytron in UK?
They've apparently sent out 2 shipments to me mid June and 13th of July, and I've had nothing delivered at all.

Chris it's a slow boat,lol.

I got three of the self powered strobes delivered to Australia in around a fortnight. That was roughly 3 or 4 weeks ago. They were in a box, in a padded envelope. I went with royal mail and tracking (£8.80).

Is anyone else having a problem with deliveries from Flytron in UK?
They've apparently sent out 2 shipments to me mid June and 13th of July, and I've had nothing delivered at all.

Got strobe lights of them once, it got delivered in 3 or 4 days to Ireland.

I am still waiting on mine Chris. Will wait until end of next week before I dispute through Paypal. On the bright side my batteries from the USA arrived today !!!!

Still nothing here ....

Just sent them another message via their "Contact Us" link. Not really expecting anything .... but fingers crossed.

I have given them until 7 Aug .... then I will dispute the payment with PayPal. If they don't come through I will NEVER shop with them again .... and I will be actively campaigning with everyone I know to avoid them at all costs!!!!

Cheers :cool:

Last edited:
Well wonders will never cease!

Just checked my inbox .... and there was a response from Flytron:

Thank you for your contact.
Probably you missed our status update mails,
Your order has been shipped by Royal mail by the following tracking number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
You should follow the package over you local postal system.

They included a link to the secure Australia Post tracking site .... and according to the system my order arrived in Sydney today.

So hopefully I may have it by the end of the week .... FINALLY!!!!

Cheers :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430