Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone Looking for a High Paying, High Pressure Job?

Man, I do not want to go back, when I first started in the drone biz. I had lots of doubts, specially sitting in terminals and jumping to the next. Budgeting my allowance, rushing to be on a pit due to your calendar schedule, sweating bullets recovering SD cards on the fly, frantically looking for a WiFi because the hotel connection sucks and you have a deadline. Forgetting to urinate, because in your head you keep saying to yourself "One more pit" and I will go to the bathroom, but it's too late, you have to take a flight... BUT!!!! You still will to discharge your batteries... LOL..

I really do not miss those days.
Heck... in older years, waiting too long, the need to drain batteries is more suddenly noticed... like a 10 yr old again, dance and run. :)

Reactions: RPR
Heck... in older years, waiting too long, the need to drain batteries is more suddenly noticed... like a 10 yr old again, dance and run. :)
hahahaha.... Good Times

The job is asking for :
  • Commercial FAA aviation pilot certificate
Is that the same as a 107 License?

Nope, that’s full scale commercial. Keep reading the requirements, there are lots more.

Wing obtained their certification by meeting airline certification standards.

Yup. Puts entry level at Commercial/Instrument types with minimum hours as full scale PIC along with test certification, and perhaps an FAA Second Class medical.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49