Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone using FPV goggles with the H

Reaction score
Was wondering what brand FPV goggles some my be using and their experience with them. Thx

Reactions: Brent
I'm using Headplay and there's about the same stutter you see in the screen. Lag is comparable to phantom 3 pro with hdmi.

I'm gonna go with either the attitudes or Dominaters,or Skyview 3ds.Hdmi Ports a must on your goggles.

Lol I was totally kidding. I do own a pair but there's no way I can think of to make them work.
Haha, I thought maybe just maybe you could stream the video link to the phone using the yuneec app and then watch it through the gear lol. Are you sure we can't do it ? Lol

Haha, I thought maybe just maybe you could stream the video link to the phone using the yuneec app and then watch it through the gear lol. Are you sure we can't do it ? Lol

Well now that you mention streaming maybe we can. I was assuming we'd need to have the phone wired to the ST-16 via microUSB to HDMI and since the Gear VR uses the charging port there was no way but Ill try with the CGO app tonight when I get home unless you want to first.

Well now that you mention streaming maybe we can. I was assuming we'd need to have the phone wired to the ST-16 via microUSB to HDMI and since the Gear VR uses the charging port there was no way but Ill try with the CGO app tonight when I get home unless you want to first.
My h don't turn up till tomorrow. You try and let me know. May have to cancel my eBay sale lol

I have used the head play hd with the h as well. There is some lag, but it looks awesome! Full osd etc. is mirrored on the hdmi output.

You just can't fly in close quarters or land like you would with a traditional fpv rig which has 33ms or less latency, but if you're gonna have you head buried in a hood or under a blanket anyway....they are a good choice imho.

I am using the Yuneec Skyview as well.
They work great and fairly inexpensive in comparison to what you get from some brands.

Just a question to the pilots with goggles: how far do you fly while wearing them? Also, do you need the telemetrics visible on the screen?

With my cardboard app I got 150 meters which is fine for me but without telemetrics.

I also use Yuneec Skyviews, I really like them. Easy to use, great screen, low price. Hard to beat. You can fly as far as you like as you are connected via HDMI to the transmitter, not to the aircraft. You can have telemetry or not on the screen, it's your choice.

I have both the headplay and Yuneec goggles. The Yuneec goggles I have not really cared for. They place you in a tunnel, have no adjustments of any kind for eye relief and over all remind me of goggles I had built myself 20 years ago. The headplay I use often and enjoy. I guess I jumped on that wagon and bought the Yuneec goggles thinking they would be cutting edge technology......they are not.

The Skyview and the Headplay are the same format with some minor specification and size differences. What sets the Headplays apart is the built in receiver so you can use them with other systems.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop