Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone who ordered from Amazon get their H?

Reaction score
I got in the game late. I ordered from Amazon directly (not 3rd party seller) on May 13. I'm supposedto get the Wizard included.

My H was supposed to ship yesterday and it hasn't shipped.

Just wondering if anyone who ordered an H with a Wizard from straight from Amazon got their H?

I ordered mine from Amazon back in March. I just got mine on Saturday (5/28.) They probably have a lot of pre-orders to fill ahead of you.

I ordered my H on May 18th, from Amazon and it said Sold by: Amazon.com LLC supposed to be here 6 - 10 of June. I called to check on the order
and they told me I was in line for shipment on 6th of June and would receive my H on Wed the 8th. because I am a Amazon Prime member. (Hope that really makes a difference) That what it shows now in their website too. Anyway hope everything pans out and you all get your H's fast, good luck everyone

Thanks guys. That give me hope. I keep checking the status looking for that shipping soon message.

Maybe I'll call tonight if nothing happens during the day.

I went for eBay you can find them in stock,and at the 1299$ price,batteries can be had at Carolinadronz.

Well, I did a chat with Amazon and got no new information.

Initial Question: Order# XXXXXXXXXX was supposed to ship yesterday. I'm looking for updated information on when the item may ship.

01:52 PM PDT Alison(Amazon): Hello, my name is Alison. I'm here to help you today.
Allow me a moment while I check on this for you
01:56 PM PDT Alison: XXXXXXXXX thank you so much for waiting I was checking in here and the item takes longer to be shipped because the fulfillment center reported they ran out of inventory and we requested our suppliers to get more in stock from the manufacturer. As soon as we receive the item, we have to process an inventory check and quality control before we can process and fulfill these orders.
01:58 PM PDT Alison: I'm very sorry for the delay on the shipment it will be shipped as soon as we have more on stock! The delivery date taking in consideration what I mentioned above is between Thursday, June 2, 2016 - Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I cancelled my original order and ordered from Laura at Copter Source through Amazon. She's already shipped it!! Fantastic!

Reactions: jwjohnson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval