Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App crash!

• Thread starter Deleted member 6299
  • Start date
Just to clear this post of, I sent an email to Yuneec CS and got an answer today.

Dear Mr.Wilhelmsen,

we are sorry to hear this.

Please let us know, what model you use with the actual software.
Did you tried to reinstall the app, but this time with the screen rotation function off ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards

Ihr/Your Customer Support Team

YUNEEC Europe GmbH
Nikolaus-Otto-Straße 4
24568 Kaltenkirchen | Germany

T-
+49 4191 9326-20
E- [email protected]

Managing director: Jörg Schamuhn
Register court: Hamburg, HRB 131190

And My answer back to them.

Hello again.

I had a suggestion from a member at the Yuneecpilot forum that told me to change the language in My IPhone to English from Swedish and that was the solution for this problem.
The App seems to have lost this function at the last update 1.2.1?
After changing language everything works as usually again, but you should fix this as soon as possible.

Regards/ Jan-Eric Wilhelmsen

So now we can only hope for the App to be fixed even if we that don’t speak English everyday and have it as a systemlanguage in our phones can fix it by change to English for a short while. ??

Reactions: MCDC and Steve Carr
Mantis Q actually bound and I got update through, Update notice went away, Reset up some settings, armed and pre liftoff spun prop's. But didn't fly yet. Pretty hopeful though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Today I got some time to fly... Initially the latest version of the app worked for a full battery... When I switched off to replace battery, I never got it to work again. I had to revert to 1.1.7(? Not sure on version) it worked good again... They need to fix it. I have Android 7.0 on my tablet

I have the solution for mantis q. You must remove the SD card from the drone and format it with a pc. Then turn on the drone and the remote control. Once connected you can put the card back. Good flight

Reactions: FINNY
I have the solution for mantis q. You must remove the SD card from the drone and format it with a pc. Then turn on the drone and the remote control. Once connected you can put the card back. Good flight

I did try a few minutes ago... The first try didn't work. I downloaded the 1.1.7 version of the app from the web if I tried to update from the play store, as you would regularly it just kept downloading and couldn't install, so manually removed, headed to the play store and installed version 1.2.2
After initializing the controller and drone, got all connected and signed into the app. then all seemed to be working, opened the setup panel for the drone and try to verify all data there, and app crashed.
Reopened and again and did all configuration. this time just armed the motors and seemed to do ok. I didn't fly as I'm inside my home and batteries are low...
Will confirm later on the week if this solves the crashing issue. by the way, SD card is now formatted in SD exFAT and apparently, I don't have any issues.

I have Samsung galaxy s10+. When i conected it to Mantis Q its fine, but after about 1 minute i lose to connection to the remote controller from my phone. I can use mantis q with my phone (without remote controller) perfectly. Any solutions?

I have Samsung galaxy s10+. When i conected it to Mantis Q its fine, but after about 1 minute i lose to connection to the remote controller from my phone. I can use mantis q with my phone (without remote controller) perfectly. Any solutions?
Possibly a loose connection on the usb cable i had something similar happen when i tryed to use a different cable other than what was supplied with the phone.

Possibly a loose connection on the usb cable i had something similar happen when i tryed to use a different cable other than what was supplied with the phone.
Hmm.. i think my phone does not work with mantis q...

Hmm.. i think my phone does not work with mantis q...
What system language do you use? The update 1.2.1 didn’t work with anything else but English. In the update 1.2.2 this was fixed. (IOS)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix