Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App for Ipad/Phone

Reaction score
Can you receive the video down link of the CGO3 on a Ipad or Phone with a special APP. Would it work?

The simple answer is yes. That's how you use the Steady grip.
With each connection to the camera comes a slight lag and delay in the video feed so if you have both the transmitter and another device connected for viewing... beware.
Someone else will chime in with the app you need. Stand by and good luck.
Jafo

The simple answer is yes. That's how you use the Steady grip.
With each connection to the camera comes a slight lag and delay in the video feed so if you have both the transmitter and another device connected for viewing... beware.
Someone else will chime in with the app you need. Stand by and good luck.
Jafo

I have the CGO app on my phone, the one you use with the Steady Cam. Is that the App? If so how do you get it to "connect" with the video down link from the camera? Or is it a different App?

Just answered my own question. I forgot to connect with the CGO3 WIFI on my phone. Now for another question. Can I record the video
on my phone? I noticed a red "record" button on the phone APP but did not touch it during the test flight.

Lol... I knew if you messed with it you would get it. :)
Nothing like hands on experience.
Don't press the red button. It's a self destruct button and the drone will blow up. lol
Try pressing it before you leave the ground.
:)

I pressed the red "record" button on the phone App while the bird was flying and the video was "on". The phone App showed the time counter for the video that was being recorded.. However after the flight I looked everywhere on my Android phone and cannot find the recorded video? Any ideas?

My time with the Cgo app is limited to one use so I have no input on that.
Not sure where the file is saved to our if you have a way to specify where it's saved.
I'm sure others will have the answers your looking for.
Good job getting it to work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers