Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App Pilot dont work with apple XS iOS 12.3

I’m pretty frustrated too at this **** junk! Never again I lay my money on Yuneec. I throw it in a dumpster soon. I prefere things that works properly without any problems!???

Have you contacted Yuneec Customer Support yet? We are pilots just as you are and have as much insight to what was done in the update as you do. Until someone gets off their duff and gets in touch with Customer Support, all of you will just be having a poo fight.

I don’t have a Mantis Q so I can’t contact them myself.

Reactions: AZflyer83
Have you contacted Yuneec Customer Support yet? We are pilots just as you are and have as much insight to what was done in the update as you do. Until someone gets off their duff and gets in touch with Customer Support, all of you will just be having a poo fight.

I don’t have a Mantis Q so I can’t contact them myself.
I’ve sent them an email in wednesday but still no answer but they probably have their butts full of **** and no time spare for such small problems?

I’ve sent them an email in wednesday but still no answer but they probably have their butts full of **** and no time spare for such small problems?
Please report yuneecpilot related issue with user center, the right person will review it in time.

@Viking @Juma Could you please let me know what's the system language? please Kindly change the system language as "English" and have a try?

That helped, but how stupid isn’t that they forgot all languages?
But anyhow, Thnx again LinsonW for your help.?

Last edited by a moderator:
That helped, but how stupid isn’t that they forgot all languages?
But anyhow, Thnx again LinsonW for your help.?
Orginal design is auto changing to english version if can't find matched version,there is a bug and have submited new version in appstore to fix it(waiting for apple approve), sorry for the inconvinence.

@Viking and others,

Just for future reference in relation to contacting Yuneec CS. Email is not the proper contact for initially submitting a problem to Yuneec CS. You need to use the website and select support, then choose Live Chat, Phone Support, or submit a Support Ticket.

If you do not use the system the company has in place for asking for support you shouldn’t complain about the lack of a response.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
@Viking and others,

Just for future reference in relation to contacting Yuneec CS. Email is not the proper contact for initially submitting a problem to Yuneec CS. You need to use the website and select support, then choose Live Chat, Phone Support, or submit a Support Ticket.

If you do not use the system the company has in place for asking for support you shouldn’t complain about the lack of a response.

I got the answer today from CS.

Dear Mr.Wilhelmsen,

we are sorry to hear this.

Please let us know, what model you use with the actual software.
Did you tried to reinstall the app, but this time with the screen rotation function off ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards

Ihr/Your Customer Support Team

YUNEEC Europe GmbH
Nikolaus-Otto-Straße 4
24568 Kaltenkirchen | Germany

T-
+49 4191 9326-20
E- [email protected]

Managing director: Jörg Schamuhn
Register court: Hamburg, HRB 131190

And My answer back to them was as follows.

Hello again.

I had a suggestion from a member at the Yuneecpilot forum that told me to change the language in My IPhone to English from Swedish and that was the solution for this problem.
The App seems to have lost this function at the last update 1.2.1?
After changing language everything works as usually again, but you should fix this as soon as possible.

Regards/ Jan-Eric Wilhelmsen

Reactions: DoomMeister
That is true in the US but it may be different in other countries.

Reactions: Deleted member 6299
Possible good news there is an update to the app today dealing with bug fixes and also to make compass calibration easier. Starting to find patients is a virtue with this app. Give it time I believe Yuneec will get it sorted out seems like they are paying attention to some of the complaints thankfully.

I was informed that problems with the app should be reported via the in app User Center (think you must be logged in) as it then is directed right to the team responsible for the app.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Good to know thank you.

I have the app on my phone, but don’t own a Mantis Q so I can’t sign in. Can you explain how to actually get to the User Center to submit feedback? Maybe even a screenshot to show what it looks like?

I have the app on my phone, but don’t own a Mantis Q so I can’t sign in. Can you explain how to actually get to the User Center to submit feedback? Maybe even a screenshot to show what it looks like?
Haven't had to use that option yet but will take a look at it today once I get a chance.

To get to customer support from app this was the only thing i could find from main screen click the person icon upper right, next click settings upper right, then customer service the next screen gives phone number contacts and emails and mailing address. That was the only thing in app I could find for support Screenshot_2019-05-21-12-36-10.jpegScreenshot_2019-05-21-12-36-20.jpegScreenshot_2019-05-21-12-36-34.jpegScreenshot_2019-05-21-12-36-55.jpeg

To get to customer support from app this was the only thing i could find from main screen click the person icon upper right, next click settings upper right, then customer service the next screen gives phone number contacts and emails and mailing address. That was the only thing in app I could find for support View attachment 16663View attachment 16664View attachment 16665View attachment 16666
There is the option on the 2nd screen shot to give app feedback that may be what they were referring to.

From the main screen tap the User icon at the top right. Login if you aren’t already, then select App Feedback. Describe the problem you are having then submit it.

From the main screen tap the User icon at the top right. Login if you aren’t already, then select App Feedback. Describe the problem you are having then submit it.
If the wind dies down today I plan on flying later ill be testing the app on both my tablet as well as phone also testing compass calibration as last 2 times i tryed following the instructions to a T had no luck so going to give it a go with the new update from today. Itll be late probably but ill try to post how it goes if im able to make it out.

I think yuneecpilot is a common app for all yuneec users and you still can sign in even without any yuneec drone. Since app issues mostly is software related, then could be remote support.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33